Madonna on Ellen: continued

When 911 happened, America was the most united. The images of 911 should serve as a reminder of that!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Those of you who say it's in "bad taste", no offense, but you don't know life and you're shallow!!

Yeah, no offense, indeed.

Please.

The 9/11 footage fits within the montage behind her and there's no need to try and ignore it. I do not agree she's using it solely for the sake of controversy.

Not to veer off topic... I was just reading an NPR story posted mere hours ago about New York medical examiners identifying another of the victims. It's been almost 15 years and more than 1000 are still not accounted for. It's wonderful that people are still working diligently to give families closure: (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/03/19/394143763/remains-of-sept-11-victim-identified)

The 9/11 footage fits within the montage behind her and there's no need to try and ignore it. I do not agree she's using it solely for the sake of controversy.

Not to veer off topic... I was just reading an NPR story posted mere hours ago about New York medical examiners identifying another of the victims. It's been almost 15 years and more than 1000 are still not accounted for. It's wonderful that people are still working diligently to give families closure: (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/03/19/394143763/remains-of-sept-11-victim-identified)

I don't think so either, and even if she was, I don't think 9/11 is above being used in art or commerce, whatevs.

My point is just most conservative tea party a-wipes will only get butthurt over it and won't get it, so I don't mind her axing it.

(not that you're replying to just me. just saying)

And wow. almost 15 years later, and that was 2000-fuckin'-1, and they're still working to give families peace. Amazing.

Guys I missed all except the first performance LFL.

Where can I see the rest?

Bitch, you best start at page one!

(or two. anyway, it was here.)

Are LFL, JOA and GT already to download in HD? I tried to download myself with one of those programs, but i don't know which codecs they use that i can't watch it afterwards on my tv.

Sorry to be a bore asking this so many times, but we don't have a Multimedia forum anymore :(

HAHAHAHA, i love it so much!!!! oh, Madonna is simply ON FIRE, so funny, so great, singing so well, so beautiful. I haven't laughed this much with her since those crazy interviews from Erotica.

I WILL FUCKING D-I-E IF SHE PERFORMS CHERISH... THE CLASSIC THAT HAS ONLY BEEN PERFORMED ONCE, IT IS ONE OF MY TOP 5 ALL TIME FAV MADONNA SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Let's make out... NOW!!

I AM DOWN BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :)