Madonna on Ellen: continued

I knew I'd seen that Joan perf dress before...

tumblr_lzzcijr9I41qejsjco1_500.gif

Guest ditaluver

the ghosttown performance was amazing! It aired here in Dallas about an hour ago!

She is gorgeous and sounded fantastic

Another amazing performance of Ghost Town, I love this song.

Really enjoying Ellen week, a new performance to tune into each day :)

My fellow Madonna fans,

I hope we all realize how blessed we are to have this God-given GIFT in our lives (Thank you KatyPatra for helping me realize that she is a gift) The Rebel Heart era has given me such LIFE and more. She is giving us her all and I am dancing, crying, rejoicing, living, dying and being resurrected again. These Ellen performances have been amazing...I mean, a FULL week of performances and skits. Seeing her peform "Ghosttown" again is just :cries:

I love Madonna forever. :bow: :bow: :bow:

I just love the piano guy :rotfl:

During the "I know we're alright" part she always sounds so sweet! She sings with so much emotion, god she's amazing.

She changed up the final chorus a little bit this time around, no? I feel she was a little more playful with the last two choruses.

Vocally so on point - amazing. I think this is the best GT we've had vocally so far and finally someone has had a word with that Kylie girl because she was offkey in the last two perfs. The only thing missing from this GT perf to make it The Best GT Perf of All Time would have been the dramatic-tastications walk towards the audience with the Madonna intense eye contact look and the finger points that we had in Italia. My LAWD.

My fellow Madonna fans,

I hope we all realize how blessed we are to have this God-given GIFT in our lives (Thank you KatyPerry for helping me realize that she is a gift) The Rebel Heart era has given me such life and more. She is giving us her all. These Ellen performances have been amazing...I mean, a FULL week of performances and skits. Seeing her peform "Ghosttown" again is just :cries:

I love Madonna forever. :bow: :bow: :bow:

:bow: :bow: :bow: We're truly BLESSED.