REBEL HEART ALBUM : Top 5 least favourite

You can do drugs but you will forever be lost with no wy home.She is not glorifying them she is telling us it s not the answer

I like and understand the concept.

Looking back at the lyrics, I realized it's the entire verse I dislike. We can get high and get stoned = same thing, plus the sniffing glue lyrics I mentioned above.

I think it stands out because the rest is so poetic and metaphorical, this just sticks out like a sore thumb. I hope they aren't the lyrics she contributed :lmao:

It's called having an opinion. Without the bad there is no good. And that's all relative anyway, If you give a 10 to all of the songs, it says more about your judgement than the merits of the songs themselves. Least favorite is not equal disliking. However, if someone dislikes it, so be it. Express yourself, don't repress yourself.

BGOMP

Ez84fNTgK46Ri.gif

I wouldn't give a 10 to certain songs, but I don't "hate" them. I think the majority of people will agree that this particular album barely has any bad songs deserving of hate. Plus, I am just a bit disappointed that people are eager to put some songs down this quick. This is my opinion and I stand by it! :inlove:

BEST NIGHT is AMAZING.....

Out of bonus tracks, I only like Addicted and Queen.

I could do without Badi Shap :( Holy Water, and Hold Tight.Badi Shap is good on the second part of the song where she sings normal but the first part is awkward and does nothing for me.Hold Tight sounds like it could have been amazing but the final version seems all over the place.

Well it looks like I'm the only person that hates Devil Pray. I do like it when the music kicks in in the chorus, but the rest of it (including lyrics) are a bit cringe.

i don't like Devil Pray. I was disappointed when I first heard it and still haven't connected with it. It just seems regressive to me - very Music era sounding.

My 5 are:

1. Devil Pray

2. S.E.X.

3. Beautiful Scars

4. Addicted

5. Hold tight ( I don't hate it, but I think it's pretty bland)

LEAST

Body Shop (which is growing on me)

Auto tune baby

Queen

Unapologetic bitch

Rebel Heart (album version) ODDLY enough the Avicci demo ranks in my TOP 5

I don't really care for Joan of Arc, Messiah, Illuminati, Body Shop and Borrowed Time. I don't even remember what BOrrowed Time sounds like tbh. They're not bad, for me they're just meh.

Just as an observation, it's funny that the same people who LOVE Joan of Arc and Messiah HATE Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna, which I think are fucking AMAZING :lol:

i like you... a lot

Least:

1 Unapologetic Bitch (but I like the disco mix)

2 Bitch I'm Madonna (but I like the 1st demo version)

3 Body Shop

4 Rebel Heart (I don't like the distorted rock sound - but I love the acoustic and Avicii versions)

5 Wash All Over Me (I don't like the distorted marching rhythm - but I love the acoustic and Avicii versions)

People not liking Hold Tight, Messiah and Rebel Heart... I do still love you, but... wtf?? :laugh: ♡ Anyway, I guess I don't have to understand every thread on here :inlove: Have fun!! I'm out!

Addicted - When it leaked it was one of my favs, but now it feels a little blah. It's still a nice song and LOVE how similar it is to I Know It... but that's about it.

Rebel Heart - I just can't with the sad final product. The first demo that leaked is/was perfection. I actually replaced it in my playlist. OH WELL.

Messiah - Yeah, it's moody and has strings and super dramatic and everything. It's nice and I really like the chorus, but most of the times I just want it to end so I can listen to the Rebel Heart demo.

Veni Vidi Vici - SUCH an improvement from the demo, but I hate the Nas interruption... So it's kinda ruined.

Beautiful Scars - What happened here? Replaced it with the demo as well.

:)

I can truly do without the following:

1. Unapologetic Bitch

2. Illuminati

3. Bitch I'm Madonna

4. Iconic

5. Holy Water

6. Veni Vidi Vici

7. S.E.X

8. Graffiti Heart

I like old-school, melodic songs where she really sings.

Graffiti Heart is dire

Bitch I'm Madonna is a bit try hard

Borrowed Time is okay but a bit cliche

Beautiful Scars is okay but not as good as the rest

Addicted is good but something is missing

Just as an observation, it's funny that the same people who LOVE Joan of Arc and Messiah HATE Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna, which I think are fucking AMAZING :lol:

I love Joan and dislike Messiah.

I love Unupologetic Bitch and dislike Bitch I m Madonna. Rare breed?

Least favorites :

BIM

Holy Water

Sex

Illuminati

Unapologetic bitch

I don't hate them, it's just that I don't need to listen to them as often as the others... I skip them, it's automatically...