REBEL HEART ALBUM : Top 5 least favourite

With us getting lots of RH tracks what currently are the five you are not feeling as much as the others...

Note, I have not heard any demos so can't say if songs are better or worse on the album.

Mine are...

1. Devil Pray (really dislike this track)

2. Addicted

3. Hold Tight

4. Rebel Heart

5. Wash All Over Me

Guest ziggy

With us getting lots of RH tracks what currently are the five you are not feeling as much as the others...

Note, I have not heard any demos so can't say if songs are better or wise on the album.

Mine are...

2. Addicted

3. Hold Tight

4. Rebel Heart

5. Wash All Over Me

Blasphemous choices, all five of them :ohmy::electropop:

My bottom five from worst to least bad:

1. Bitch I'm Madonna

2. S.E.X.

3. Hold Tight

4. Autotune Baby

5. Best Night

Edited by ziggy

Guest Rachelle of London

I love all the songs except Borrowed Time and Messiah and I still like those. I dont dislike any song

I at least like them all (LOVE most)... but... I'd rather the bonus tracks be on the album and some of these be the bonus

Unapologetic Bitch - like the reggae, but I'm over the song now

SEX - I've always loved sexual Madonna over the years, but this one brings the album down IMO

Holy Water - very cool production, never liked the pole line

Guest PRPapi

Note, I have not heard any demos so can't say if songs are better or worse on the album.

Mine are...

2. Addicted

3. Hold Tight

4. Rebel Heart

5. Wash All Over Me

Devil Pray your least favorite?!? :drama:

Wow, it always amazes me how varying everyone's tastes can be. But, it also amazes me how Madonna has SO much amazing work that fans have so many choices on what to love and dislike. What an artist!

Anyway, here are my top 5 least favorite off of Rebel Heart (Super Deluxe Edition):

1. S.E.X. (Hate this song with a passion. It's absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing. At first, I thought it ranked as bad a Superstar. But, no... I think it's worse.)

2. Iconic (Really don't like this song. It just annoys the hell outta me.)

3. Graffiti Heart (Almost as annoying as Iconic.)

4. Borrowed Time (Song just doesn't go anywhere for me, 'cept for Cheese Highway.)

5. Addicted (Don't hate it, but doesn't do anything for me, either, and has a hint of eau de annoyance.)

Runner Up at #6: Holy Water (almost as embarrassing as S.E.X, but the great music and production - and clever lyrics - help salvage it, somehow.)

Out of 24 songs, though, that's a great ratio of songs I love to songs I dislike. Great album! :thumbsup:

(Though, I haven't heard Autotune Baby or Queen.)

Oh I have hit heard Autotune or Queen yet either.

Yeah, Devil Cry reminds me of a rubbish David Guetta track. It's just the production that kills it. I hate that faux country/edm shite.

Mine are...

2. Addicted

3. Hold Tight

4. Rebel Heart

5. Wash All Over Me

Sweet Titties,

May I recommend...

ear-wax-removal.jpg

Now, seriously, taste is taste and I respect yours.

Here's my bottom 5:

1. SEX

2. Best Night

3. Hold Tight (I liked the first demo and it got worse and worse after that)

4. Holy Water

3. Autotune Baby

Inside Out and Best Night are the strongest ones on the record y'all need to STOP. I wouldn't mind flushing HeartBreakCity and Illuminati. Body Shop is great but the album would flow better without it. Not counting the super deluxe tracks because they are all semi-basic compared to the official tracks.

1. Autotune Baby (what a pile of annoying shit)

2. Illuminati

3. S.E.X.

4. Veni Vidi Vici

5. HeartBreakCity

The only songs that I do not think are complete tens are:

1. S.E.X. (7.0) S.E.X. is a grower though. I originally gave it a (6.0) I would rate it higher but it is hard to overlook the similarities to superior songs such as Erotica, Justify My Love, and I Want You (all perfect 10.0's ).

2. Best Night (7.5) (The speaking Justify My Love section of is song is a (10.0) This is the only song that I have not specifically played outside of the general tracklisting. I don't hate it by any means, it just feels artificially rebellious.)

3. Grafitti Heart (9.0) My highest "non ten". It is great but it feels a bit out of place. (I still love it).

4. Addicted (8.0) A few demos were tens that weren't included so I am punishing this song. Never Let You Go and Nothing Lasts Forever are brilliant yet omitted.

5. Autotune Baby (8.5) Fun but it is not a ten. What can I say....I would have rather seen Tragic Girl reworked and included. My taste only not an expert analysis.

Just my opinion. Not trying to wreck anyone's day. :) XOXOX to all rebel hearts.

Edited by sul8323