Aya & Bambi (Madonna's Dancers)

Sloane

Guest whatatramp

Love em. Just wish M would stop just referring to them as her Japanese Dancers and call them by their names, seems a little patronising. Like Gwen with her Harajuku Girls.

+1

Love em. Just wish M would stop just referring to them as her Japanese Dancers and call them by their names, seems a little patronising. Like Gwen with her Harajuku Girls.

She called them Aya and Bambi in IG

+2,

as far as I know this is huge exposure for them but it's just petty to call them that, they deserve to be known and they have very distinctive names

Although she hardly ever refers to anyone in her team by their names, presumably to make it easier for people to understand. She'll talk about her "stylist", her "japanese dancers", her "minotaurs", even her "manager", though at this point I would argue Guy is a celebrity in his own right. She said in one of the interviews "B made me tie the cape really tight" and then looked shocked and embarassed like she sharted accidentally

I am literally getting goosebumps imagining M and Aya & Bambi performing a cutthroat vogue/tutting dance routine for Nothing Really Matters during the Rebel Heart Tour! :vogue::dramatic:

The frantic hand movements get boring to watch after a while. They seem very mechanical and robotic not how Madonna moves at all even when she vogues. Maybe they can do more that I haven't seen and they'll show that on tour. And they'll forever be known as the girls who yanked Madonna down a flight of stairs. Hopefully Madonna is keeping them around only a little while longer to not appear to be a bitch since she's living for love. Everytime I see them I think Brits and most other audience members probably think that too

Are they really a couple? It's kind of awesome if they are... I saw Bambi's IG and she keeps posting like "1 year anniversary"... "2 years anniversary" and tags Aya. But I'm not really sure. I think it's lovely and they are lovely.

oh and yeah, their moves are killer. can't wait to see them on the RH tour.

Imagine on the Rebel Heart tour during Holy Water in the Vogue section they put an entire routine for the girls & M, where they just have a Vogue-off, and M wins because Yeesus loves her p**sy best :drama:

XXL is bullying me

Yes right :rolleyes: Please, spare me further nonsense

You hardly EVER venture out of the Janet thread and when you actually do you come into this thread and all you have to say is "why has Madonna hired them? They need to go asap. Their style is robotic. They'll be forever associated to the Brits event" ? Really?

Yes right :rolleyes: Please, spare me further nonsense

You hardly EVER venture out of the Janet thread and when you actually do you come into this thread and all you have to say is "why has Madonna hired them? They need to go asap. Their style is robotic. They'll be forever associated to the Brits event" ? Really?

That bullying comment was a joke. You're too serious. Think what you want about me and continue talking about me

:semifunny:

Oh well ...... See you in the Janetrix Thread next as I assume you must have already reached your yearly post count around these parts of the board. At least Strawberry has something to say about Madonna every once in a while :rotfl:

:semifunny:

Oh well ...... See you in the Janetrix Thread next as I assume you must have already reached your yearly post count around these parts of the board. At least Strawberry has something to say about Madonna every once in a while :rotfl:

Ok