Let's appreciate: Living For Love (Live)

Guest bluejean

It's my favorite song by Madonna in ages!!!

Me too! Although I'm pretty keen on Rebel Heart as well and Joan of Arc!

Guest Pud Whacker

Me too! Although I'm pretty keen on Rebel Heart as well and Joan of Arc!

They're marvelous, too!!!

I really wish she had played LFL a little longer before moving onto Ghosttown. I believe she could have made it a semi hit. I really do.

It's everything I LOVE about Madonna. It's why she's on a whole other level than every other pop bitch in the game, combined.

The concept, the design, the styling, the choreography, the symbolism, the video, the performances....ugh, I just don't have words.

And the addition of Aya and Bambi just puts it over the top.

I knew this song was going to be special the minute I heard the first demo. The final album version blew me away. Classic Madonna...yet still totally fresh.

It truly deserved to be a proper hit...and it's criminal it's not considering the trash out today... but when all is said and done, I'd rather have Madonna staying true to her artistic vision and creating high quality work regardless of commercial success.

This whole song, and album project, are just beyond anything I would have expected...esp. from an artist at this stage in their game.

There is no one like her...and never will be.

Why in the fuq is the Grammys performance only available in the US? I don't think this happens to all Grammy performances on Vevo, does it? I LOVE the Grammy performance.

I also love the remix version... especially the first time I saw her do it in France I think it was? LOVE THE ENERGY, dancing, and crowd reaction. And I loved the version with Ellen.

She really has done some amazing live performances this era. ♥

The remix is fucking life!!!

However I don't understand why after all that promo, the remix is unavailable for purchase. Very, very lazy of her team, one of the MANY oversights of this era.

Guest Pud Whacker

The remix is fucking life!!!

However I don't understand why after all that promo, the remix is unavailable for purchase. Very, very lazy of her team, one of the MANY oversights of this era.

its the worst!!! why wasnt that one on the cd?!!!

Still luvin' the video, Grammy's outfit, and Paulo remix. Those are keepers. Shit I even love the Brit fall. Can't wait for this bad boy on tour. She's gonna go updated Future Lovers w/ this one.. bulls instead of horses. I'm gonna cry I just know it. M's gonna bring it!

Guest Pud Whacker

Still luvin' the video, Grammy's outfit, and Paulo remix. Those are keepers. Shit I even love the Brit fall. Can't wait for this bad boy on tour. She's gonna go updated Future Lovers w/ this one.. bulls instead of horses. I'm gonna cry I just know it. M's gonna bring it!

me too!!! ALL OF IT!!!

The Matador Outfit is so fabulous.

My fave was the Brits live (in spite of the mishap). They really should have made it available for purchase!!

I have more plays of the YouTube audio of this performance than the track itself on my iPod,gets you in instant cardio drive in the gym

It's everything I LOVE about Madonna. It's why she's on a whole other level than every other pop bitch in the game, combined.

The concept, the design, the styling, the choreography, the symbolism, the video, the performances....ugh, I just don't have words.

And the addition of Aya and Bambi just puts it over the top.

I knew this song was going to be special the minute I heard the first demo. The final album version blew me away. Classic Madonna...yet still totally fresh.

It truly deserved to be a proper hit...and it's criminal it's not considering the trash out today... but when all is said and done, I'd rather have Madonna staying true to her artistic vision and creating high quality work regardless of commercial success.

This whole song, and album project, are just beyond anything I would have expected...esp. from an artist at this stage in their game.

There is no one like her...and never will be.

YASSSSS!!!

I love ALL of the LFL Live performances . The best one I think is the Brit for sheer exciting and bravado . The most well flawless one is

Le Grand Journal .

The Brit awards performance mix is my fave live performance of the song.

Everything was kinda perfect about that performance ironic because of what happened but still amazing!!