Let's appreciate: Living For Love (Live)

How amazing is this? Still obsessed with the song (and video) and of course the live performances. Let's have a recap of Madonna's "Living for Love" LIVE!

The imagery, the remix, the looks, the vocals and of course, THE SONG. :wow:

"Living for Love" (Live from the Grammy's 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imIMz81be1E

"Living for Love" (Live at the Brits Awards 2015)

"Living for Love" (Live from the Jonathan Ross Show)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m1CZ0gxA_Y

"Living for Love" (Live from Du Grand Journal)

"Living for Love" (Live from The Ellen Show 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni7k85MZcKA

The Brits is my favorite version, costume, routine, just shame about the fall. I can't actaully watch it. I'm a bit tired of the Drums remix, l love parts of but it just dosnt have the same magic of the original. It's my favorite single since Hung Up!!

The remix makes it more repetitive - I can see it being mixed together for an extended version on tour.

Could live with that as long as the album version's ellements are in. I need that huge finale with a choir. Dubtronic's version would be perfect to close the show.

I prefer the regular version performances than the remix, to be fair. In fact, instead of the remix i would have loved a more stripped and accoustic gospel choir version. But anyway, love it in every way.

I prefer the regular version performances than the remix, to be fair. In fact, instead of the remix i would have loved a more stripped and accoustic gospel choir version. But anyway, love it in every way.

same!

Every performance has been amazing and I LUV her costumes but I geel like she did the song/single a bit of a disservice by switching to the remix version. I think the original version is far stronger and would resonate much more with the broader audiences of these shows rather than some gay circuit party version...

Also it's really odd how she's performing a remix which is unavailable to buy?

And yes I concur I'd love a more choir heavy version. A mix of Dubtronic Extended, The Grammy Mix with the choir singing "up up up up" and elements of the drums mix, I do the love the "aaaaahhhh uuuhhggghhhh" part.

I so agree. It'd be an awesome finish with a Like A Prayer lead in.

Also it's really odd how she's performing a remix which is unavailable to buy?

And yes I concur I'd love a more choir heavy version. A mix of Dubtronic Extended, The Grammy Mix with the choir singing "up up up up" and elements of the drums mix, I do the love the "aaaaahhhh uuuhhggghhhh" part.

Probably she's unaware of this. Still, the album version it's my fav. Grammy's to be more specific.

I really love all of them.The one in thr brits was supposed to be THE one, but now it will always be remembered for other reasons.I hope she performes it live this way, cape included.for me, the best would be grammies look, with brits´ versions.

and th otehrs, the remixeds, are good, or even really good (the one in Ellen) but it´s a different song to me. I hope she uses this choregraphy for other song on tour

Brits version is my fav !

Hope she does it that way in the tour.

I just this single so much more than 2 months ago. So good !!

In another time (even 10 years ago) it would have been one of her biggest hits, for sure !

• 1 month later...