Madonna: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me

You can't take her seriously whenever she's asked about her fav or her most hated. Material Girl: why did she include it in RIT and sang parts of it in the S&S if she hates it so much? She said the same about LAV during the AL promo and look, she revamped it in Confessions.

About Bitch I'm Madonna, i guess it's her fav TITLE.

She just literally answered "Bitch I'm Madonna" is her most favorite song.

Stop twisting her words because it's not your favorite.

You don't know her.

You are not her.

Bitch is Madonna.

Get your life

tumblr_mg67pbOPPR1rp25b8o1_400.gif

Guest Rocco Papa

You don't know her.

You are not her.

Bitch is Madonna.

Get your life

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Guest ziggy

She's been talking about her exes non stop this era. I was wondering when she'd get to V-Ice and D-Rod, and here we go.

Edited by ziggy

Of course she's going to name something off the album she's promoting.

yeah, but... that? as her MOST favorite?

I'm pretty sure she knows Lourdes will be reading US Weekly and just wants to piss her off :lol:

Guest ziggy

It's not like she brings them up herself. She was asked.

Of course she was. I cannot think of a subject that would water reporters' mouths like this one. I wonder if during previous eras she's specifically ordered journalists to not ask about her exes, and has now given the subject a go-ahead, or if this is a ball-is-rolling type of thing. ("Wow, H-Stern asked about Warren Beatty, and she anwered in great detail. Why don't we go there as well. Never thought she'd agree to discuss her past partners.")

Edited by ziggy

You don't know her.

You are not her.

Bitch is Madonna.

Get your life

Preach_Gurl_2.gif

You don't know her.

You are not her.

Bitch is Madonna.

Get your life

zMxo1H5.jpg

This was a funny and cute interview. I actually bought this magazine today. C'mon President Obama just invite her to the White House. He doesn't have to worry about being reelected now so it doesn't matter if anyone is offended by Madonna!

This was a funny and cute interview. I actually bought this magazine today. C'mon President Obama just invite her to the White House. He doesn't have to worry about being reelected now so it doesn't matter if anyone is offended by Madonna!

Kennedy Center Honors, already.

Overdue.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

You don't know her.

You are not her.

Bitch is Madonna.

Get your life

Get yours, she was being IRONIC. You're a literalist :order:

I'll summarize it for you all.

1. Favorite song, Bitch I'm Madonna; Least favorite, Material Girl

2. Favorite City is Rome, the architecture and the food

3. She hates mushroom and escargot. Escargot are like expensive snot. LOL

4. Her most idolized person is Paul Farmer, a doctor who helped in Haiti and Rwanda

5. Last time she want grocery shopping was a year ago.

6. She misses nothing about growing up in Michigan

7. The person she most wants to meet is Obama. If Jay Z took her as his second wife maybe she could score an invitation. LOL

8. The one piece of clothing she'd never be caught dead in is a fur bikini.

9. Her happiest moments were when her kids were born and when she got married.

10. Her favorite body part is her eyes, and her least favorite are her dancer's feet.

11. Marriages don't last if you share bathrooms. She wants privacy!

12. The worst thing about marriage is being called "the wife".

13. Her favorite fattening food indulgences are pizza, french fries and potato chips.

14. The last time she was starstruck was when Alan Deion (of Beautiful Killer fame) called her. She was trying to get him to do a cameo for the Paris show of the MDNA tour.

15. She doesn't really watch tv but she likes True Detective and the Irish series The Fall.

16. Her lifelong ambition is to go on a date with Drake and only kiss him.

17. Her most embarrassing moment was falling off the Brits stage.

18. The most beautiful thing she's seen was Lourdes playing the ukulele and singing La Vie en Rose for her.

19. Her secret beauty ritual is to put ice on her eyes every morning.

20. If she was trapped on a desert island she'd rather be with Dennis Rodman than Vanilla Ice because Dennis is funnier and could wear her clothes.

21. The quality she loathes in people is making assumptions without doing their research. And when she's talking to someone and they are texting.

22. She can't say what her worst date was because there have been too many. But her lover isn't allowed to be away from her for more than two weeks at a time.

23. She has claustophobia. She hates small spaces and crowds.

24. Her ideal day off is lying in bed, watching old movies like I'm Breathless and hanging out with her children.

25. Her favorite memories of Michael Jackson was when she got him to let his guard down. She got him drunk at the Ivy in Beverly Hills and she was driving him in her Mercedes and she dared him to throw his sunglasses outside the window.

God, she makes me laugh so much!!

but is she on the cover???? or is it just some page of this?

There's a small picture on the cover in the bottom right hand corner. It's the album cover where she looks like Marilyn Monroe. Not the full cover. The article is two pages and has the picture where she's holding her feet in the white sweater the leopard skin panties. So no new pictures.

Thank you for summarizing Glinda! Lol@ no's. 3, 7, 8 and 20. Her comment about Lourdes and the doctor was sweet.

I agree with her that her best feature are her beautiful eyes and I also dislike "Material Girl". There are very few M songs I dislike but MG happens to be one of them. Nice to know the Queen herself shares the same opinion.