Detroit - Oct.1st - Joe Louis Arena

iasonas

All this controversy about a teenager at a concert lol. I was front row and spoke to Lola and her friends they were well behaved and lovely to chat too. They were having a great time like any young people at a concert would. I could see how proud Lola was of her mum and M was looking at Lola a lot when she was right down by us. I also got a great selfie with Lola which was fab. I asked her and she was like sure and flipped the bird when I took it. Classic! What an amazing experience for my second Madonna concert.

Thanks for sharing your story with Lola she seems like a very nice person.

All this controversy about a teenager at a concert lol. I was front row and spoke to Lola and her friends they were well behaved and lovely to chat too. They were having a great time like any young people at a concert would. I could see how proud Lola was of her mum and M was looking at Lola a lot when she was right down by us. I also got a great selfie with Lola which was fab. I asked her and she was like sure and flipped the bird when I took it. Classic! What an amazing experience for my second Madonna concert.

Wow!!! I'm surprised she said yes as she seems so uber private. Was she singing along to all the new songs?

Wow!!! I'm surprised she said yes as she seems so uber private. Was she singing along to all the new songs?

Yea she was singing along and dancing to all the songs, but especially Holiday. She was surprised we had travelled all the way from Australia to see the shows. Guess that's why she said yes.

Wow, lovely that Lola posed with you Philipandglenn. Sounds like you had a fantastic time.

Yea she was singing along and dancing to all the songs, but especially Holiday. She was surprised we had travelled all the way from Australia to see the shows. Guess that's why she said yes.

There was someone who bad mouthed Lola saying she was away half of the show (backstage) and even missed madonna's song message (la vie en rose) to her. but what you say sounds entirely different. :) great to hear you had a good time and that she took a pic with you :)

There was someone who bad mouthed Lola saying she was away half of the show (backstage) and even missed madonna's song message (la vie en rose) to her. but what you say sounds entirely different. :) great to hear you had a good time and that she took a pic with you :)

Really? I guess some people just love to be negative.... Like those talking about bad sales for this tour etc. Lola was there for the majority of the show, and always when M was on the main stage. She did come and go, I didn't ask her but I guessed she was going to the heart stage, or down that way when M was performing down that part of the stage. Maybe she did go backstage.... Who knows, maybe someone spotted her down by the heart stage? All I know is the negative comments I have heard seem unfounded to me. I would hate to be famous and under constant scrutiny for everything I did.

Really? I guess some people just love to be negative.... Like those talking about bad sales for this tour etc. Lola was there for the majority of the show, and always when M was on the main stage. She did come and go, I didn't ask her but I guessed she was going to the heart stage, or down that way when M was performing down that part of the stage. Maybe she did go backstage.... Who knows, maybe someone spotted her down by the heart stage? All I know is the negative comments I have heard seem unfounded to me. I would hate to be famous and under constant scrutiny for everything I did.

I saw her near the heart stage before the show began and once again later in the night. She may have been there more times too but I was so focused on M that I can't say for sure! But she and her friends seemed very well behaved to me. They were just normal college kids having fun at a concert. They weren't disruptive in any way and were enjoying the show.

great experience with lola Philipandglenn, Lola looks like a simple and nice girl...

Lola is very discreet... It´s incredible that she make this selfie....all her social accounts are private..

we die to see this selfie...

Lola tries to lead a normal life, away from the spotlights...,but I don't think that the press will be be put easy.

They disgust..

how it is lola physically?, looks like a nice girl.