Detroit - Oct.1st - Joe Louis Arena

iasonas

Seriously Lola is not creating no image, she is not a celebrity or fame hungry tarts like Jenner. Focus on Madonna please, it's the media you should all be pointing at, not a grown up girl drinking beer which is 99.9% normal!

Seriously Lola is not creating no image, she is not a celebrity or fame hungry tarts like Jenner. Focus on Madonna please, it's the media you should all be pointing at, not a grown up girl drinking beer which is 99.9% normal!

Exactly.

Guest Rachelle of London

Over here you can drink from 5 if you have parental consent. Poor Lolita :lmao: she can't even have a bloody beer. She's studying and doing well in life but that's not enough. Focus on the beer she smokes at a concert

Thank you. I can't believe people are discussing an 18 year old girl drinking beer at a concert. If that is all they have to comment about, they have very dull boring lives. Can't believe how the media and some "fans" on social media try to create drama over nothing.

Over here you can drink from 5 if you have parental consent. Poor Lolita :lmao: she can't even have a bloody beer. She's studying and doing well in life but that's not enough. Focus on the beer she smokes at a concert

Ikr!

That was just from a couple comments on the sites where this story was posted from people who were supposedly there that she was creating antics, running backstage etc. her friends had to go get her for La Vie en Rose....more than a beer or two. I'm sure we would have heard if it were a big publicity stunt though. :)

Oh who cares she's 18 I know it's against the law and of course all these people commenting never touched a drop till they were 21

Anyway more importantly was JOAN there?

And was Lola sat near Tony?

Lola has been in the press for dying her hair grey, getting a nose ring, drinking beer, selling her old clothes so it's fair to say people who are offended by this don't know any 18 y/o girl. It's not like she's eating cocaine by the spoon during Paris Fashion Week and driving a 320 000$ custom made car. She's in her sophomore year at University in the midwest.

And of all tracks she's jamming to S.E.X :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's because the press also want to pin something on M being a shit mother when we all know she isn't and again they can't handle that.

That was just from a couple comments on the sites where this story was posted from people who were supposedly there that she was creating antics, running backstage etc. her friends had to go get her for La Vie en Rose....more than a beer or two. I'm sure we would have heard if it were a big publicity stunt though. :)

thats pretty bratty if thats true though

Although I was on the side of the heart, I saw Lola a couple times and it seemed she and her friends were having fun and were behaving like normal college kids having a night out - and they weren't being disruptive at all. Nothing out of the ordinary that I could see. When I first saw her before the show started, she was further back closer to the back of the heart. She then appeared at the front after the show was underway.

OMG I was getting wasted before I was 21 and sneaking in clubs it is no big deal. You drink before you're 21

in my family we had ground beer when we were in elementary school, lol. (a lot of kids in small towns were)

in HS (14-18yr) 90% of the teens were drinking. I'm in europe though. but i think its weird how in the US they have to wait so long in some places to drink.. yet can get a driver's license at 15 or 16

• 2 weeks later...

I missed the show over some stupid shit I don't even want to get in to. It took me nearly a month to log back in bc I couldn't even think about M w/o welling up.

I'm gonna try for Louisville on Jan 16. I used to live in Indianapolis so know the route to get down there pretty well. Problem is, I'm worried about traveling in the winter, even if I end up taking a plane, which I'm seriously considering. Don't wanna buy the concert ticket and maybe get stranded or delayed and miss it again. This ol' heart can't take that disappointment twice.

I missed the show over some stupid shit I don't even want to get in to. It took me nearly a month to log back in bc I couldn't even think about M w/o welling up.

I'm gonna try for Louisville on Jan 16. I used to live in Indianapolis so know the route to get down there pretty well. Problem is, I'm worried about traveling in the winter, even if I end up taking a plane, which I'm seriously considering. Don't wanna buy the concert ticket and maybe get stranded or delayed and miss it again. This ol' heart can't take that disappointment again.

I'm so sorry, Sloane. :(

I hope Louisville works out.

I'm gonna try for Louisville on Jan 16. I used to live in Indianapolis so know the route to get down there pretty well. Problem is, I'm worried about traveling in the winter, even if I end up taking a plane, which I'm seriously considering. Don't wanna buy the concert ticket and maybe get stranded or delayed and miss it again. This ol' heart can't take that disappointment twice.

O'h no. Sorry to hear that. :mellow:

Go to Louisville and put the disappointment behind you by enjoying the show there. Good luck with everything.

All this controversy about a teenager at a concert lol. I was front row and spoke to Lola and her friends they were well behaved and lovely to chat too. They were having a great time like any young people at a concert would. I could see how proud Lola was of her mum and M was looking at Lola a lot when she was right down by us. I also got a great selfie with Lola which was fab. I asked her and she was like sure and flipped the bird when I took it. Classic! What an amazing experience for my second Madonna concert.