Detroit - Oct.1st - Joe Louis Arena

iasonas

Was Drowned World Tour the last time she performed Secret? I'm loosing my memory. Lol

Yeah :(

She performed the full song when it was requested on the S&S Tour tho & she said she forgot about that song lmao

What does anyone think when she says, "sing along", especially in the middle of a song, or she doesn't sing the lyrics, and holds the mic out to the audience? For me, it breaks the song. I rather she just sing it. After all, we ARE going to sing along! I've enjoyed Ghosttown and Frozen, but I don't like when she does that "sing with me" thing.

What does anyone think when she says, "sing along", especially in the middle of a song, or she doesn't sing the lyrics, and holds the mic out to the audience? For me, it breaks the song. I rather she just sing it. After all, we ARE going to sing along! I've enjoyed Ghosttown and Frozen, but I don't like when she does that "sing with me" thing.

i sort of agree as I was thinking the same thing. Her uptempo songs are great to share the mic with but somehow these two don't especially Frozen. I loved her adding these classics in the segment.

as long as she doesnt exagerrate it for the dvd I have no problem with it, although I agree with you.

I cant watch LAP on MDNA dvd, its really a mess imo

I feel like she does this during the acoustic songs especially to "prove" that it's live since some people without ears keep insisting, even in the media, that it's so good it can't be.

a "journalist" on village voice claimed la vie en rose wasn't live and that people hated it. those people shouldn't review when they hate her cuz they're lying. altho it wasn't a review of her show but a comparison to another artist but that makes it even worse imo.

Yes please! She should change it every show :lol:

Crazy For You

Angel

Cherish

Oh Father

This Used To be My Playground

Bad Girl

I'll Remember

Secret

Take a Bow

You'll See

The Power of Good-bye

What It Feels Like for a Girl

Nothing Fails

Get Together (acoustic would be amazing)

Falling Free

Joan of Arc

Yes Yes YES! I would die if she played Bad Girl.

Can someone please start a new thread about which songs we would most like to see her play after WTG. I'm too much of a newbie to start a new thread :(

Yes please! She should change it every show :lol:

Crazy For You

Angel

Cherish

Oh Father

This Used To be My Playground

Bad Girl

I'll Remember

Secret

Take a Bow

You'll See

The Power of Good-bye

What It Feels Like for a Girl

Nothing Fails

Get Together (acoustic would be amazing)

Falling Free

Joan of Arc

Love Profusion

Easy Ride

One More Chance

OMG so many possibilites...

Edited by 123pazu

From the clips I saw the Detroit crowd was okay/good at times. Nothing special but nothing bad kind of like DC. Average and forgettable. Positively Montreal and MSG had waaay superior crowds.

LOVE the fact she's so UN-regimented w/ this tour and not at all taking herself seriously and randomly singing songs that have been blacklisted forever (that fans still adore). Just singing a single note from TB or WTG confirmed this would be very, very different. As recently as her last tour looked like there wasn't even a 1% chance she'd even acknowledge them ever again in any way lol. I'd come to close to a coronary if she dug real deep and sang Gambler!! If she could do Burning Up, why not Gambler. She positively would kill it. It's very guitar oriented and could def. roll w/ it acoustically! Of course would love CAC (though still don't think she's ever gonna go there again). I adore the song and think fans would lose it if she even just tried but it's just soo dated, forgotten by non hardcores (even as big as it was worldwide). Simply dunno what she could do nowadays to make it work :/ Besides, Gambler would rather her flush TAB and revisist *You'll See, I'll Remember* and maybe TUTBMP (maybe for a few shows...that's it) just to randomly represent i.t

DC was NOT a bad crowd!!! The audience was really singing along to every song, including the Rebel Heart ones, you could see people in the upper two levels dancing there asses off, in fact i was in the lower level and everyone in my section was up and dancing the whole time

DC was NOT a bad crowd!!! The audience was really singing along to every song, including the Rebel Heart ones, you could see people in the upper two levels dancing there asses off, in fact i was in the lower level and everyone in my section was up and dancing the whole time

You were there luv so I believe you! Def. happy to hear the clarification. :D

I have a feeling she'll sing Shoo bee dooo!!! :lol:

That's my favourite forgotten gem. But let's face it, she doesn't even remember it.