Detroit - Oct.1st - Joe Louis Arena

iasonas

I think power og goodbye would work very well in this section. or even love profusion.

I would love to hear TPOG live. Anyway,

FROZEN!!!!

It's the worst selling show so far. But it seems Atlantic will take that place.

Could you point me to a positive post of yours, please? I'm doing research for the forum backers on the proportion of positive and negative posts generated by forum members and off the top of my head, I can't remember any positive comments that you've made, so I'd appreciate some help, please :)

Could you point me to a positive post of yours, please? I'm doing research for the forum backers on the proportion of positive and negative posts generated by forum members and off the top of my head, I can't remember any positive comments that you've made, so I'd appreciate some help, please :)

I've also asked this question of HIM. Always with The negative and then crying that its only being real.. Yeah right.

But OMG Frozen!!!! Hell to The yes!!!

:laugh:

Guest bluejean

Gimme Frozen over Ghosttown any day!

Gosh imagine what else she might pull out on this tour!! I'm dyyying

Take a Bow for Toronto!!!