Detroit - Oct.1st - Joe Louis Arena

iasonas

tumblr_nviv8ccSr61rj9jt9o1_540.jpg

“Downtown Youth Boxing Gym is the place to be!! Was so inspired by Cortez a young and talented Boxer hoping to go to the Olympics! If you want to help us with fundraising go to their web site for more info. #detroit ❤️ #Rebel rebel-hearts” -Madonna

Tonight's opening act: Kaytranada!

kaytranada-xl.jpg

Ugh, he's great. I'm addicted to Hilarity Duff and At All. The DJs this time around seem a lot better than the mess that was Martin Solveig.

Detroit.png

Looks much better than a week or so ago! :clap:

Are those really available front row seats I see?! How can people not jump on em? :scared:

There were front-row seats (or second) at/near the stage when I was searching for NY- but, would never pay thousands of dollars for that- never. Plus, he pends a good amount of the show down the cross/heart, so her back's to you.

Hope the hometown show is great. :)

I don't want to start rumors, but I will anyway! Someone on Facebook claims they heard Frozen being performed at soundcheck! They said they heard Ghosttown, Frozen and Rebel Heart being rehearsed!

I don't want to start rumors, but I will anyway! Someone on Facebook claims they heard Frozen being performed at soundcheck! They said they heard Ghosttown, Frozen and Rebel Heart being rehearsed!

OMG IF THIS IS TRUE imfckuiu0eoea.gif

please PLEASE. Frozen fits perfectly with this tour.

Guest Rachelle of London

No sacrificing of who's that girl please Madonna. I've literally waited my entire life to see it performed.

She said on Ig that there will be a quick change, maybe one outfit?

She took a picture of the area where she changes during the show. Referred to as a "quick change"

There were front-row seats (or second) at/near the stage when I was searching for NY- but, would never pay thousands of dollars for that- never. Plus, he pends a good amount of the show down the cross/heart, so her back's to you.

Hope the hometown show is great. :)

Agreed -- I had seats in front of the heart stage and they were absolutely the best in the house. The seats in front of the heart stage have a straight-ahead view of the heart stage, the runway, and the main stage -- you very clearly see all the elements of the show come together the way she imagined it.

I feel bad for those who spent thousands on front row. She spent a good third of the show on the runway or in the heart stage, and they view from the main stage must have been terrible.

I almost upgraded from the tickets I had in front of the heart stage to seats close to the main stage. So glad I didn't -- and the seats back near the heart stage were half the price too!