Detroit - Oct.1st - Joe Louis Arena

iasonas

Prices are quite reasonable in Detroit! We got executive - lower bowl for only $158. Floor is like $375. Upper level $115.

Who else is coming? Sloane? LCD? I am sure Katrina is going to be there front row!

11046136_10152833921733282_339721195_o.j

62241s.gif

You know I'll be there! I had some tech errors trying to get tickets yesterday but was able to get a couple last night in section 105. I'm also trying the general sale next week, just to see, since I have friends who will take my section 105s if I end up getting something better later.

I might go too, but won't know for sure until closer to the date & if there are any available tickets.

I have a friend from MI who asked me to go with her. She's not sure right now if she can definitely make it on the first.

Hell yeah I'm going! Price is no object this time either, it's time I saw her UP FRONT. Thanks for the thread, I wasn't sure what venue she'd be playing and Joe Louis is much better than Ford Field or Palace for good seats. MDNA I got tickets DAY OF for $50. Not sure I'm gonna wait that long this time. In fact, I'm not taking the chance. I absolutely positively MUST have floor seats.

October 1st is the day I CRY. I know I'm gonna tear up bad when she comes out that close. I almost lost it at MDNA and my seat was kinda shit.

I ran into Tony and Joan at the bar at MDNA. If you had floor and Golden Triangle tix, you got to use a bar located in the back of the floor seats and they were there getting wine. Tony had a Red Wings jacket on.

Sloane, you definitely deserve floor!! :thumbsup:

I ran into Tony and Joan at the bar at MDNA. If you had floor and Golden Triangle tix, you got to use a bar located in the back of the floor seats and they were there getting wine. Tony had a Red Wings jacket on.

Sloane, you definitely deserve floor!! :thumbsup:

I know! 30 years at the back of the arena I have no qualms spending 400 bucks. I earned it! Plus I wanna have drinks w/ Joan and Mr. C. lol

• 6 months later...

96.3 WDVD (HOT AC) and 100.3 WNIC (AC) are giving away tickets.

"96.3 WDVD welcomes our girl Madonna to the Joe Louis Arena on October 1st! Wanna go? Follow us on Twitter @963WDVD and tweet us with the hashtag #WDVDRebelHeart and you’ll automatically be entered to win! PLUS: All day Thursday, listen every hour between 9 & 5 to call in and win!"

"100.3 WNIC

4 hrs ·
Which Madonna song snippet will we play today (9/23) at 12:30p? Be the first person to correctly identify it when we ask you to call and you'll win a pair of tickets to see Madonna Oct 1st at Joe Louis!"
The whole day is dedicated to her tomorrow on WDVD. It looks like they will play a Madonna song every hour from 9am to 5pm. They even updated their Facebook cover. Can't wait to hear her music on that station again! It's been a while!
12026467_10153248887948282_539808501_n.j

Thanks for the heads up! Also I upgraded my tickets to floor and sold my 100 level tickets to a couple friends. I got too spoiled in the Golden Triangle last time and had to return to the floor lol. Can't wait.

Being a dog lover(and wondering if Madonna liked dogs in the past),I'm happy she's been posting doggy pics in the past year!

I will never get tired of pictures of Olga and Gypsy. They are too dang cute!!!

Being a dog lover(and wondering if Madonna liked dogs in the past),I'm happy she's been posting doggy pics in the past year!

In the 90s she used to breed a maltese dog so adorable.

She cuddled him in the jean paul gautier show and made it a headline.

Later liz rosenberg adopted him and he died few yewars ago.

Liz and madonna grieved.

Edited by palladium75

Buy tickets detroit. Make it sold out.

Looks like the majority that are left are up in the 200 level seats and then some100 level spots here and there. Some of those will sell by tomorrow I'm sure. People are dropping prices on StubHub too, in case anyone is looking.

In the 90s she used to breed a maltese dog so adorable.

She cuddled him in the jean paul gautier show and made it a headline.

Later liz rosenberg adopted him and he died few yewars ago.

Liz and madonna grieved.

awww. I know which dog you mean it was an event the dog was in the stroller and she was pushing it. that dog was adorable.