Manchester 14th Dec!!

tasteinmen

Couldn't resist going all out and getting the Icon Pass, booked 2 ground seats for £175 for me and my bro.

Then today I found out 4 of my relative have booked tickets too! Can't believe I'm wishing the year away haha!!

Who's going?

It's going to be amazing, after party starts in G-A-Y afterwards

Has anyone been to this arena before? I'm trying to figure out if say, section 113 row W is closer to the stage or further away? I would guess it's further away than row B but I could be wrong? Any help would be great, I am pricing tickets now.

113 s lower tier towards the back but not at the back. Row W is further up the tier. Ive been a million times and used to live opposite the arena, ask away.x

Great.. So the A,B,C, etc is nearer the front and say rows X,Y,Z are at the back of each section?

I'm looking for tickets close to the stage, but not right at the stage. Good sets, good view but without breaking the bank like. I'll be travelling over from Dublin so have to take all that into account. Any help would be great!

Great.. So the A,B,C, etc is nearer the front and say rows X,Y,Z are at the back of each section?

I'm looking for tickets close to the stage, but not right at the stage. Good sets, good view but without breaking the bank like. I'll be travelling over from Dublin so have to take all that into account. Any help would be great!

Yeah!

Also block G is usually not very good but for this tour should be great!

I'm on Block 117, which is right on the side of the stage. Having looked it up, I was a little worried that we had bad seats, but checked out some youtube videos and it looks fine. Roll on December!!