What song gives you LIFE?

Living For Love.

i always do the live side claps!!!! :rotfl:

LMAO! Thanks you! I'm not feeling so bad right now. I do love these claps! :laugh: Each time i listen L4L i just cannot stop clapping!

This is impossible!! I truly love it all but if I MUST choose just for fun, I'll say it goes back and forth between:

Graffiti Heart

Messiah. Sorry not sorry but those two are MY heart! At this second, I'll go with Graffiti Heart.

What song DOESN'T give me life is more like it!

I honestly can't just choose one but I find myself going back and forth between "Joan of Arc" and "Heartbreak City" more than the others. I HAVE to listen to these songs multiple times a day. I'm pretty much obsessed.

Living for Love. Since the demo was magical for me. The album version is incredible (although i miss the "lord, lord lift me" part, so I listen to Dubtronic's mix a lot), and after the iconic performances is up there with the classics.

The second song that gives me LIFE is Body Shop.

Look at all the diversity here, I like how people don't all love the same song :clap: this album truly is phenomenal, I don't know if Madonna realizes how much we all appreciate her hard work and how fucking much we love it, god I really hope someone tells her. I should dm Guy screenshots with some posts from around these threads.

Look at all the diversity here, I like how people don't all love the same song :clap: this album truly is phenomenal, I don't know if Madonna realizes how much we all appreciate her hard work and how fucking much we love it, god I really hope someone tells her. I should dm Guy screenshots with some posts from around these threads.

Yes, that's why in another thread i agreed that this is a simmilar era like Erotica, because that album has such diversity. Just ask people their fav song in Erotica and you will have at least 10 different answers.

This album is so incredible. I was shocked yesterday when three or four people that loved MDNA said in Facebook that this album had left them cold. I can't imagine being cold or detached from this album if you are a Madonna fan.

Yes, thank you! I think it would be great if some of the people on twitter could tell him how grateful we are for this masterpiece, how much we love her vocals, etc. Instead of just tweeting him marketing suggestions etc. I think it would mean a lot in all honesty.