What song gives you LIFE?

still Unapologetic Bitch (aka the most underrated track on the album)

I completely agree UB is the most underrated!! That said, my absolute ONE has gone from Devil Pray to Joan of Arc to currently Inside Out. I have no idea what the final ONE will be, but all of these are amongst her best ever!

The album better get some recognition as it's full with high quality songs from Madonna i haven't heard from her in over a decade. The commercial success might hurt her with no hit single....yet.

If i were Madonna and made this record i'd be so pissed if it wasn't a huge success. Her voice alone made a comeback. Last night i played her last 2 albums just to compare. What a huge difference. Her singing/voice should have it's own appreciation thread in here.

I'm so impressed with the quality of this album.

I might want to change my answer to Rebel Heart also. It's not as epic as the demo version, but it's still really great!!! I find myself singing it a lot at random times.

That is one thing I'll say about this album. I have found myself humming or singing almost every song on this album at one point or another. They're so catchy! Constantly getting stuck in my head.

(gives me goosebumps and tears in my eyes) LIFE: Wash All Over Me

(makes me want to tear up the place and dance my fucking ass off) LIFE: Bitch! Im Madonna & Addicted

The album better get some recognition as it's full with high quality songs from Madonna i haven't heard from her in over a decade. The commercial success might hurt her with no hit single....yet.

If i were Madonna and made this record i'd be so pissed if it wasn't a huge success. Her voice alone made a comeback. Last night i played her last 2 albums just to compare. What a huge difference. Her singing/voice should have it's own appreciation thread in here.

I'm so impressed with the quality of this album.

A million times THIS!!!!!!!!

That is one thing I'll say about this album. I have found myself humming or singing almost every song on this album at one point or another. They're so catchy! Constantly getting stuck in my head.

IMO it's her catchiest set of songs after her 80s stuff!! Great melodies and choruses!!