Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

It says "Madonna will Take a Bow with one more epic tune". But then it says "You will Cherish every moment!". So I still don't see where it officially says she's singing it.

Yeah, Rama really dropped the ball here, they did not see the "Cherish" bit and just ran with it... :rolleyes:

She looked teary-eyed? Really emotional? Or was it just me? :lol:

holy fuck whos in ur sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i hope its GT today, ill know soon enough cuz it comes on in ten

She seems to really love the song and definitely was feeling it.

On another note, damn it's hard not to pop a boner over your signature jesus :laugh:

At first i saw a lq -clip and it definitely looked like she was crying at some point and i actually thought she was because she looks really emotional during the whole thing! ps. totally off-topic but i need to know who that guy is in your gifs LOL

cefbdn.gif

Matthew Camp

Oh, he is a whole bucket of fuck.

He was in a really cute movie on Netflix. He's a pretty talented artist as well, I follow him on IG, on top of being fucking gorgeous. ;)

the psychological guy is back on now, right? meredith just ended. but i could've sworn it was an hour earlier yesterday so i think I'm using a timezone later..? (the other link shared didn't work today)

this is what I'm using http://www.time4tv.com/2013/08/nbc.php

thank you so much :smooch:

He was in a really cute movie on Netflix. He's a pretty talented artist as well, I follow him on IG, on top of being fucking gorgeous. ;)

absolument gorgeous. totally distracted by this damn signature ; ))

I really hate the rumors that fly around during things like these. Why was it posted that she performed Take a Bow away from the audience? It didn't really make much sense so I guess I shouldn't have even considered it.

Oh well, we got 3 amazing performances, interviews, fun little skits, and that skip. It was more than we could have hoped for and there's still 1 more day to come. :tigger:

..But even Ellen is advertising a final performance tomorrow. That's the whole meaning of TAKE A BOW though many of you think it means the song. If anything is to be gleaned from the snippet, she is probably singing Cherish. She will sing an oldie that Ellen likes maybe but there are to be 4 performances. We have only had three.