Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

To promote the tour, duh!

She also has that classic canon of hits and shit! :)

Side note: It really does have to be a total bitch for her to put together a setlist. With that many songs to choose from, she just knows she's going to disappoint fans.

Carry on.

Ghost Town will air on friday

No, it just aired. It was awesome. Her vocals are really on point this era. I think that was all for the performances this week because they said see all the performances online.

No, it just aired. It was awesome. Her vocals are really on point this era. I think that was all for the performances this week because they said see all the performances online.

Can't wait to see it, and yeah — I think Ellen only does 4 shows a week but could be wrong.

Ok then ...there is no going to be another performance ..

Weren't they suppose to show that dress u up skit with today? did she only perform Ghosttown?

They showed Dress You Up yesterday. Today she just performed Ghosttown.

They only showed a part of it, not the full thing, like when Madonna wears the hat and stuff

The full dress you up skit with the spanking will be tomorrow. Why are y'all confused? Have you not seen the ad for the Jim Parsons on the show? It clearly states a final performance by Madonna and it shows the Dress You up skit.

There will be a fourth performance tomorrow. It says so right on Ellen's website:

Friday, 03.20.15 Jim Parsons, Bridgit Mendler, and Madonna Performs Again!

See for yourselves:

http://www.ellentv.com/episodes/jim-parsons-bridgit-mendler-and-madonna-performs-again/

OMG so what's going on now??? Is she going to sing tomorrow or not? I'm so anxious, I need to be prepared :lmao:

There will be a fourth performance tomorrow. It says so right on Ellen's website:

Friday, 03.20.15 Jim Parsons, Bridgit Mendler, and Madonna Performs Again!

See for yourselves:

http://www.ellentv.com/episodes/jim-parsons-bridgit-mendler-and-madonna-performs-again/

Sweet, thanks.

I'm just watching clips or illegal streams because I ditched cable, so forgive me for not knowing shit.

Guest ziggy

I was there ... so ...if there is one it was one with no audience ...

That's the word on the street. Apparently she recorded TAB at a closed sound stage with no audience. That's exactly what MTribe reported yesterday. Don't know why she did it that way.

I like Take A Bow, but why another ballad? We already had two ballads, Joan of Arc and Ghosttown. If she has to do an older song, how about something more uptempo. Into the Groove would be great!

Weren't there rumors WB was going to create a concert stage or something for the Ellen performances?

Maybe they did something big for the last day.

But why perform RH songs all week to randomly do TAB at the end with no audience ?

It is about time that she starts reminding people of that song though. Still hard to believe she's only performed her longest running US #1 once in her entire career.