Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

Yeah, I don't know...

I'm still confused though. We have today and tomorrow. She's supposed to be singing a song each day. What is she singing today and what is she singing tomorrow??? :crazy:

Guest ziggy

Madonnatribe actually reported yesterday that M shot a performance of Take a Bow at the Ellen lot, probably to be aired tomorrow. Tribe has taken the newsbit down for whatever reason, but apparently it came from the mouth of an eyewitness.

Edited by ziggy

Yeah, I don't know...

I'm still confused though. We have today and tomorrow. She's supposed to be singing a song each day. What is she singing today and what is she singing tomorrow??? :crazy:

Today Ghosttown and tomorrow Take a Bow: http://www.ellentv.com/episodes/jim-parsons-bridgit-mendler-and-madonna-performs-again/

Y'all have to read- I posted that the "Ghosttown" performance aired today. :)

I don't think it means that TAB is the performance for Friday- just that it's the last day of Madonna Week, and that song title fits.

Holidayguy who already saw ellen show earlier where he lives said she sang Ghosttown. From the promo yesterday, she was wearing the same black dress when she sang it earlier.

Ghosttown is blowing up on AC radio and with her performance on Ellen let's hope for a mini surge on iTunes.

It doesn't mean she's performing take a bow. It's a play on words. y'all deluded.

madonna-1315320025.jpg

:lmao: #livingforStephen

Time for the floral dress to make a comeback

tumblr_nftx5dLCWe1sd50v6o1_1280.jpg7

Plus that black coat with fur IF INGRID GAVE IT BACK !

147215-madonna.jpg?itok=RjiJiJ0q

And the Givenchy boots

madonna-boots.jpg

You're forgetting the Stella boots which I made a post about a long time ago :lmao:!!!

I'm not seeing the nervousness so many of you were commenting on. She sounded wonderful on JOA and hit the high notes with ease.

And we get it that some of you don't like ballads, my God.

Guest Medoner

She looked teary-eyed? Really emotional? Or was it just me? :lol:

At first i saw a lq -clip and it definitely looked like she was crying at some point and i actually thought she was because she looks really emotional during the whole thing! ps. totally off-topic but i need to know who that guy is in your gifs LOL

Guest Medoner

She seems to really love the song and definitely was feeling it.

On another note, damn it's hard not to pop a boner over your signature jesus :laugh:

omg we are so thirsty i just literally posted the same thing