Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

Guys, this might have been discussed already. But is there anywhere I can download the live performances in MP3 format - I just need the audio - not the video, thanks

OMG THE NEW SOUNDS OF JOAN OF ARC ARE GIVING ME LIFE!!!!!!!!

Better than the album version! :wow:

She basically did the demo/original version of JoA, acoustic, raw and powerful,not upbeat and like the final version...this is the way it should have been all along imo

^Has the GT performance been released or was that a preview?

M is getting so much press for the Never Have I Ever game :lol:

Yes, it is everywhere.

Yes, it is everywhere.

She gets press for everything if you think about it but they are more interested in sending the "Madonna on dating younger men" and "Madonna and Beiber play never have I ever" clips, viral, than posting the JOA performance just as often. Sign of the times.

"Ghosttown" is today.

Ellen didn't dance to a Madonna song today; rather "Uptown Funk."

This Ellie Kemper came out dancing to "Vogue" for her segment, Styrofoam cone bra/bustier, bow in hair and all. :) And she and Ellen danced a little to it.

MLVC82- have you read through the thread? :) The album, like any other, will drop sizably, in the second week. Perhaps the week-long promotion will keep it at the lower end of the norm- we'll have to see. Plus, there will probably be some more redemptions this week, too.

Ellen introduced M today as the biggest-selling (or best?) female artist of all time- she just be tellin' it like it is, finally. :laugh:

Mariah be breaking dishes sinking into cheap vodka

Ellen introduced M today as the biggest-selling (or best?) female artist of all time- she just be tellin' it like it is, finally. :laugh:

naaaahhhh it's shanahiah...the younger sister of booriahah

There would probably be a Western part, where Devil Pray & Don't Tell Me would fit perfectly. I would prefer DTM to Music anyday. Music was never a fav. Or I d prefer basically any other song off Music album. I d love Paradise!