Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

The performance was great, she wanted to nail it. I'd rather her be nervous about getting her vocals and everything right than not.

Plus like others have said she was still sick

i remember Madonna seeming quite nervous during many of the Ray of Light performances, especially the Power of Goodbye ones. I think she just wants to sound as good as possible vocally and wants things to go well.

I liked her performance of 'Joan of Arc' on Ellen, I didn't love it because of the arrangement.

I was worried hardly anyone would like the song based on the arrangement thankfully I was

proven wrong, the track is showing up in Itunes POP.

Ellen promo is working,thus far!

Mar1820152255.gif

I've been staring at this for the past 10 minutes. :inlove:

Such carefree skipping lmao, it's almost liberating to watch. And the decoration makes it look like she's skipping through the forest or something

M meets Little Red Riding Hood

Such carefree skipping lmao, it's almost liberating to watch. And the decoration makes it look like she's skipping through the forest or something

M meets Little Red Riding Hood

exactly... little red ridinghood vibe... :rotfl:

gawd i wish i could still move like that when im 56....

I liked her performance of 'Joan of Arc' on Ellen, I didn't love it because of the arrangement.

I was worried hardly anyone would like the song based on the arrangement thankfully I was

proven wrong, the track is showing up in Itunes POP.

Ellen promo is working,thus far!

I expect Ghosttown to zoom up itunes

it's all about the emotions baby and another great performance! most songs she's performed are from the "heart" part. I wonder when will the rebel side make an appearance?

at the beginning of the performance sound flat and out of tune...maybe it's just me :(

just u....what was ur first post? how u thought she looked horrible? lol oh and welcome

Finally saw the full thing!! (waited to watch with my husband)

She was wonderful. The greatest star who ever lived. So beautiful and fun and the performance of "Joan Of Arc" was beautiful.

We all need to remember that she is out there doing these shows with a wicked cold and is still gorgeous and fun... in good spirits and singing live.

I just love her so much.

I expect Ghosttown to zoom up itunes

Don't get your hopes up. Album sales are off to a slow start and radio -- even in Europe -- doesn't seem to want to touch it. The album won't be a hit, but who the F cares? It's a great F-ing album. Just enjoy it.

As for Little Monsters downvoting, aren't we over this F-ing feud yet? The album is great. This performance was great. This era is ONE OF HER BEST EVER. Just enjoy it. Stop feeding the internet trolls who want to perpetuate this fued crap.

I love her on Ellen and the work she must have put into each performance !

I don't really care if RH is a hit Worldwide but I would rate it amongst my top 5 Madonna's albums of all time.

The reason why I think RH will be a hit in the long run is because of the gap we have till the tour. I just refuse to believe that even if it is before the tour(If we get, God willing, Madonna willing, the little promo tours in April) or the main tour itself, that people will get to hear these tracks and not go out and get the album. Radio won't play her. Performances are now her radio. Tours are now her radio. Honestly, I am ready for her to show up any and everywhere, singing a new song off the album each time. Matter of fact, she should show up at Nicki's tour and do BIM.

Like I said in the chart thread, I am getting more convinced something sinister is afoot bts or maybe that is just me refusing to believe that dimwits now make up the majority of the music industry and buying public. This is not about being a Madonna fan. I did not care who bought MDNA. I do not think I have listened to one song off MDNA since 2013 but I'll be damned if Rebel Heart is not in Madonna's top 5 and songs like JOA, HBC and IO are not some of the best pop ballads she has ever written. So, if even 1 million people watch JOA on Ellen, and not even 50,000 of them think to buy the song or the album, then they need to take all music off the internet. This illegal downloading business is out of hand.

She was wonderful. The greatest star who ever lived. So beautiful and fun and the performance of "Joan Of Arc" was beautiful.

We all need to remember that she is out there doing these shows with a wicked cold and is still gorgeous and fun... in good spirits and singing live.

I just love her so much.

oh yeah,,, f@ck the charts... i am ready to enjoy all the rest of the appearances and promos she's going to give us... sold out tour is the goal...

oh yeah,,, f@ck the charts... i am ready to enjoy all the rest of the appearances and promos she's going to give us... sold out tour is the goal...

Fxck Yeah!!!

I want full show link please!!!

For those audience who always go to the studio and always get free cds... do those numbers count toward sales too...?

Lol really? This is the exact question I asked right after the show aired only I was asking it sarcastically and ironically to kind of make fun of all the chart watchers. Are we that chart obsessed? Just enjoy the amazing interviews, promo and of course performances.

I just love her so much.

Agree totally. Madonna was gorgeous, sweet, naughty and witty. Plus, her performance of Joan of Arc was heartfelt and beautiful. Also, have to say that Justin Bieber surprised me. I found him really likeable and he has grown into a good looking guy.