Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

Wednesday - Interview and Joan of Arc Performance

[posted by butyourenot from MInfinity]

Interview : https://mega.co.nz/#!OZtl1ATY!4PQHMNVuwqpPa9AUwaOPZPWBOrwk1apnXGmtPAghfM4

Joan of Arc : https://mega.co.nz/#!3IcjyKia!5Ioz5RU-_QCjyPYQ2H-eU_0ezst5oiwO3dIc2hP3ucY

Thanks so much for posting! this is super HQ wow!!!

I don't get it.

She didn't perform Ghosttown ?

We had LFL and JOA, Take a Bow is supposed to be performed but she won't do Ghosttown ?

Yas of course Queen has performed Ghosttown. They are saving stuff to show the other days. Ghosttown will most likely be tomorrow with Take a Bow on Friday if that turns out to be true.

Yas of course Queen has performed Ghosttown. They are saving stuff to show the other days. Ghosttown will most likely be tomorrow with Take a Bow on Friday if that turns out to be true.

Thank you.

I mean, really...

And I know some people don't like it but I love love love when she stands there, alone, singing with all her heart and her soul.

So do I. That Joan of Arc performance was beautiful, heart-felt and touching. Really, what other star can come out and wow us with an incredible dance/pop song with fantastic moves and style then come out and touch us with purely singing a beautiful song with so much feeling. We are so lucky to be fans of easily the best entertainer of the past 30 years

The lucky Hart bitch 30th birthday was seeing the Queen in person.

That will be one satisfied husband in the morning.

Beautiful performance. I like this acoustic version better than the album one.

I like the Ginger Rogers in Carefree inspired dress

tumblr_lpxg7stF0n1r1nagxo1_1280.jpg

wow!!! thanks

M should walk around & interact with Ellen audience singing Ghosttown.

Their expressions would be priceless

WOW WOW WOW!!! JOA is not a particularly easy song to sing but she sings it so simply, effortlessly, beautifully. This era is a gift that keeps on giving. More than 30 years into her career & she's still besting herself. I don't think I've ever heard her sing as beautifully as she is now.

WOW WOW WOW!!! JOA is not a particularly easy song to sing but she sings it so simply, effortlessly, beautifully. This era is a gift that keeps on giving. More than 30 years into her career & she's still besting herself. I don't think I've ever heard her sing as beautifully as she is now.

Wow was my reaction too. Her vocals were beautiful. I was a bit worried since she had a cold and her speaking voice sounded hoarse but her vocals were excellent.

Her vocals are really amazing this era They were a little down during the whole HC and MDNA era, but now they are back and so fantastic. I wonder what led to the change? Just rest, I guess.

Mar1820152255.gif:inlove:

Much prefer this version/demo to the album version. She sounds fantastic.

FlouncyDressDonna Yesss! I wanna see the parts where she comes out (both days). I haven't seen them anywhere.

The Joan of Arc performance has RUINED me. I got teary-eyed the first time I heard the demo and she has now fucked me up again. My pussy gets so wet just thinking about the Take A Bow performance. I hope it happens!!!!