Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

Um, so basically you're saying fuck your mom (as she's a hater). Isn't that a bit disrespectful ? Maybe you need to find out why she hates her and slowly turn her around by playing her M ballads.

I'm not saying that, it was a joke. I love my mom. And I've tried turning her around, she's just not into her for whatever reason. My mom likes Joni Mitchell and all that kind of stuff. Madonna's just not her style at all.

Close to the demo, but actually it was similar to the acoustic version of the song which leaked a few weeks ago.

Thank you.

What an amazing performance and song. She could sing every song of the album. :wow:

This era...said it many times but I can't deal anymore. :wow::dramatic:

Thank you.

What an amazing performance and song. She could sing every song of the album. :wow:

I really do want to hear every song on this album live and I wouldn't mind one bit if she focused 90% of the tour on this album and sang very little from her back catalog... except all the ones I've mentioned a million times that I'm dying to hear :lol:

Omg WHAT I'm just reading about the Take A Bow rumours???

She CANT perform this or I'll die here, right on the spot!!! JOA already tore my existence apart, and then she's coming with this one??? :dramatic:

I'm not saying that, it was a joke. I love my mom. And I've tried turning her around, she's just not into her for whatever reason. My mom likes Joni Mitchell and all that kind of stuff. Madonna's just not her style at all.

That's your angle right there. Tell her M is a huge Joni Mitchell fan. Show her that bit in the JR interview. Maybe she'll be shocked at that revelation.

Omg WHAT I'm just reading about the Take A Bow rumours???

She CANT perform this or I'll die here, right on the spot!!! JOA already tore my existence apart, and then she's coming with this one??? :dramatic:

My world, my soul, my life, my everything will never be the same again after that JOAN perf. I hope she realises what she's done to me. :(

Not fond of this version of JOA.

I miss the upbeat innocence of the album version. Don't make it into a complain song Mads :-/

I agree. This was a nice performance but the album version makes it more upbeat and less "poor me".

Thank you.

I feel sick to my stomach. It's too much for me. She's destroying me. :wow:

I miss the upbeat innocence of the album version. Don't make it into a complain song Mads :-/

Each to their own but I couldn't disagree more. There's nothing "complain song" about this and it's not "poor me". It's a beautiful heartfelt ballad and she sang her heart out.

Some people are never satisfied.

That's your angle right there. Tell her M is a huge Joni Mitchell fan. Show her that bit in the JR interview. Maybe she'll be shocked at that revelation.

Yeah…I could try. My mother's just a very stubborn woman about most things. I remember like 5 or 6 years ago ROL came on the radio and my mom made a nasty remark and that's like one of M's best songs! She just hates her because she hates her at this point. There's no changing her mind.

OH mine that was beautiful and I like the version. especially the quitar part. So lovely. She sang beautifully, though slightly flat form time to time, put I don't mind :) Lovely :)

Americans love this kind of soap-operas, let's be real. :stir:

her vocals are great, but this version is kind of boring in my opinion.

I really do want to hear every song on this album live and I wouldn't mind one bit if she focused 90% of the tour on this album and sang very little from her back catalog... except all the ones I've mentioned a million times that I'm dying to hear :lol:

Of course!!! :lol:

wow I think she decided in 1984 to witness her voice fucking the world decade after decade .

She is incredible ...don t finish what you ve started M .