Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Nothing! My mom is just anti-Madonna for no reason! She watches Ellen everyday so I think she might just be sick of Madonna week or something.

I know the trick: have her listen to Holy Water with headphones on, then she'll turn around and love Madonna :laugh:

It was a beautiful performance.got teary eyed...OMG..Please buy her album again.

THIS

Support the Queen who's living for our love!

Get the REBEL HEART standard, standard (clean), deluxe, deluxe (clean), or super deluxe!

I don't wanna talk about it right naw

Just hold me while I cry my eyes out

I'm not Joan of Arc, not yet

But I'm in the dark, uh yeaa

I can't be a superhero right now

Even hearts made out of steel can break down

tumblr_inline_n9rrl5_Yam_N1qi3vx8.gif

What a beautiful performance god she's fuckin making me cry :cries: :cries: :cries:

The Joan of Arc performance was giving me Confessions Tour feels (i.e. when she sang 'Paradise (Not For Me)' with Isaac)

It was so raw and heartfelt, she looked like she was genuinely emotional at some parts :inlove:

Yes I became teary eyed on the first verse and again at the end when she shyly put her head down. When she greeted Ellen after you could see that she felt shed bared a very raw piece of herself. It was probably the most vulnerable I've ever seen her.

I am in teary-eyed & awed seeing her performance of JOA.

This woman is fucking amazing on Ellen. Get them sales!

What a survivor in this ageist world of pop.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I can't wait for the tour version when she's singing it being tied to the stake...and her dancers add flames around her until it devours her and she disappears to under the stage....

Edited by NothingFails

Such a beautiful, touching performance of JOA. :'( I'm not sure if my heart could handle seeing that live. This is really one of my favorite eras, I didn't think she could do it again for me, but she definitely did.

Such a beautiful, touching performance of JOA. :'( I'm not sure if my heart could handle seeing that live. This is really one of my favorite eras, I didn't think she could do it again for me, but she definitely did.

Nice to see you back.

That last minute in Joan of Arc especially! God damn woman you slayed me hard!

30kafpz.jpg

She is too much for me in this era. Everytime I make a chartette of my favourite live perfs from this era she performs a new No. 1 on that shart for me???

I know, right?! My mom has a thing against her. I don't know why but whatever. Fuck the haters.

Um, so basically you're saying fuck your mom (as she's a hater). Isn't that a bit disrespectful ? Maybe you need to find out why she hates her and slowly turn her around by playing her M ballads.