Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

omg first clip is up!!!!

http://ellentube.com/videos/0_dwk97taf

The dbag looks kinda cute until he opens his mouth. Would Ellen go after this lesbian?

WELL...YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH TOURS....IF I WAS HER I'D BE OUT OF BREATH AFTER ONE SONG..LET'S FIGURE HIGH NOTES..

exactly babe!...fuck i would need an oxygen device to bring me to life after singing the ray of light's " through the endless years..oh ohohohohohohohohoho ahhhhhh"----me dies an embarrassing death, goodbye :crossbones:

WELL...YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH TOURS....IF I WAS HER I'D BE OUT OF BREATH AFTER ONE SONG..LET'S FIGURE HIGH NOTES..

But that makes it even more amazing, because vocally she's usually better on tour than during her promo before that.

Joan of Arc sounds amazing. And if she's performing Take A Bow, could that mean we're one step closer to it making the tour setlist? :drama:

I think she dumped her old vocal coach, seen below.

6227329224_917061e280_o.png

nooOOOo :dead:

Edited by thelament

From Madonnatribe:

Are you ready from some oldies? MadonnaTribe spies in L.A. report that Madonna and Ellenrecorded a skit to the notes of Dress You Up for today’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneresshow.

Expect the duo to sing-along, karaoke style, on an instrumental of the original album version, dressed up in a robe.

Madonna has also performed Joan of Arc live, as you’ve seen from this Instagram clip. People in the audience have also been told that Madonna performed her classic Take A Bow, although the recording apparently happened behind closed doors and no information about how the song was performed surfaced…. yet.