Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

Guest Rocco Papa

First time she performed Joan of Arc! Ellen said it's her favorite song on the album. She sounded so good!!!

She had to have taken some vocal lessons between 2008 and now. She had a lot of trouble hitting notes this high on the last couple of tours and now she seems to have no problem.

She had to have taken some vocal lessons between 2008 and now. She had a lot of trouble hitting notes this high on the last couple of tours and now she seems to have no problem.

I think she dumped her old vocal coach, seen below.

6227329224_917061e280_o.png

Please no acustic version of anything....i want the original one

this is good for the viewer. a lot don't think she can sing. people love it when artists just sing acoustically with a guitar so it shows the songwriting & talent and the voice. she hasn't done that since.. mother and father on matt lauer..

omg I love her with the king of pop Justin Bieber!!!!!! He needs to be on a S.E.X. remix tbh

And she sounded beautiful on Joan of Arc. She hasn't done this kind of stripped down performance with a band on TV since...Little Star on Oprah?

WELL...YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH TOURS....IF I WAS HER I'D BE OUT OF BREATH AFTER ONE SONG..LET'S FIGURE HIGH NOTES..

omg I love her with the king of pop Justin Bieber!!!!!! He needs to be on a S.E.X. remix tbh

And she sounded beautiful on Joan of Arc. She hasn't done this kind of stripped down performance with a band on TV since...Little Star on Oprah?

Since the performance of "Little Star" on Oprah, she did an accoustic version of "Don't Tell Me" on the David Letterman Show which was absolutely magnificent. And she did a beautiful accoustic version of "Mother & Father" on Matt Lauer's show. :)