Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

That actually really bugs me at this stage in her career that the record company still has a strong hand in the album process/release. She should have stuck with her guts and put out a 2 cd set, regardless of what other people think. I just want her vision to be seen and heard. :(

home from #MadonnaonEllen...she performed both songs 2x. and she did an interview and played a game of Never Have I Ever with @justinbieber

#MadonnaOnEllen her and Biebs were super playful and flirty. She was surprised at how many "I Have Never"s he claimed.

#MadonnaOnEllen Joan of Arc was acoustic and there was an added drumroll to the end, very Wash All Over Me-esque. GORGEOUS

#MadonnaOnEllen Ellen introduced Joan of Arc as her "favorite song"

#MadonnaOnEllen M's speaking voice was hoarse (i read she had a cold?) but her singing was on point.

tumblr_nldvy35yK21qhft5ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_nldvy35yK21qhft5ko2_1280.jpg

omgg can't wait!!!!

I loved today's interview, Madonna really enjoyed herself, she was laughing a lot. This is really one of her best eras, I hope and pray that people sooner or later will catch up with her and the album will have the recognition it deserves.

That actually really bugs me at this stage in her career that the record company still has a strong hand in the album process/release. She should have stuck with her guts and put out a 2 cd set, regardless of what other people think. I just want her vision to be seen and heard. :(

I agree. This album's marketing strategy is really badly handled. I hope in time she'll release her own vision of it, her version. I divided the album into two separate ones Rebel + Heart it's perfect. The way it is released and the sequencing are a mindfuck, like schizophrenia. It really looks like she presents it on Ellen : they took tracks from both and put them on one album. I hope like bjork she does not renew her contract with Universal.

A walker or walking frame is a tool for disabled or elderly people who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking. The British English common equivalent term for a walker is Zimmer frame, a genericised trademark from Zimmer Holdings, a major manufacturer of such devices and joint replacement parts.

QUEEN WAS RIGHT, YES!

All these bitches who were like wtf is she talking about should LOOK IT UP! Not her fault she is an international superstar and not fucking LOCAL.

giphy.gif

Just Madonna providing CULTURAL ENRICHMENT as per usual to all the basics, you can't expect these COMMONERS to understand what she's talking about.

Look-it-up.gif

I love how Guillermo Diaz said he's been to all the tours except the first two - and then actually named them for the whole audience... like 'yeah, I know my stuff'.

And then he bowed to her, like 'yes, my Queen. Thank you my Queen.' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You can tell he's a serious loon.

(Does he have an account here..... :newspaper: )

I feel you Bill, I feel you. Your passion and love for Madonna is so uplifting...like a light in the dark.

And it's not just her openness and vulnerability this time around, but the fact that the work itself is some of her strongest...EVER. From the music, to the art direction, to the videos, to the performances, to the interviews.... who would have ever thought we'd get something like this on this level again...and we have ten fold. The fact that the music itself doesn't quite feel like it's getting its just due is frustrating enough...let alone the (typical) voices that refuse to 'get' even a small fraction of her. It's so frustrating...and oddly, after decades upon decades of fandom, it never gets any easier.

But I think years from now, people will wake up to what a special era this is (as they have in the past with her best work).

:clap:

I hope Madonna lives to see the recognition she deserves. And I don't mean awards because she has those (Grammy's, Golden Globes, R&R Hall of Fame, etc) I just hope it's not until after she's gone that people realize how great everything was.

Thank you Chang-bow.gif