Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

I think M did a great job on Ellen today. I enjoyed her performance. I got chills as always watching Queen M perform and just seeing her kick ass! No one does it better. I almost fell off my chair when I saw Ellen come out in that cape though! LOL. She's hilarious.

I enjoyed the interview as well. M was her usual funny and witty self.

I can't handle the negative, cruel comments anymore. This era has brought a newfound love and respect for her that I didn't think I was capable of feeling. It just hurts to see such horrible things being said about her, at a time when I feel she is being more kind, open, and vulnerable than ever before. This era has been an incredibly emotional experience for me, for so many reasons. I love her so much :inlove:

I love you for loving M so much!! :kiss2:

Don't mind them. We've got M.

Any downloads please? Joan of Arc!

Edited by Blaylock

from the same guy who was there:

oh yeah, forgot one more #MadonnaOnEllen: on thursday theyre going to show a "comedy clip" of M and E in bathrobes singing Dress You Up

curious if they air both performances tomorrow. The outfit IG was the interview and Joan outfit. She had a diff one for GT #MadonnaonEllen

The comments on Ellen's FB page are all from basic, provincial-thinking middle aged housewives and are all so so negative towards M :(

This is why I've stopped looking up the names of celebrities I like on Facebook and Twitter. The stupidity and bandwagoning on those places gets old quick.

omg the beliebers are gonna be jealous

CAWGzehUwAEVQxV.jpg

Love her top!

Slay me my Queen with Ghosttown & Joan of Arc live... my top 2 Rebel Heart tracks.

A walker or walking frame is a tool for disabled or elderly people who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking. The British English common equivalent term for a walker is Zimmer frame, a genericised trademark from Zimmer Holdings, a major manufacturer of such devices and joint replacement parts.

QUEEN WAS RIGHT, YES!

All these bitches who were like wtf is she talking about should LOOK IT UP! Not her fault she is an international superstar and not fucking LOCAL.

giphy.gif

Good little interview, and she was right..it is a zimmer frame.

I loved her impression of the album cover

Mar1820150246weirdd.gif:laugh:

People can make gifs but can't post a damn download link?!?