Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

:rotfl: Remember when we were all glued to the thread for 7 hours a few weeks ago for what turned out to be a 3 minute interview and now it's down to a snail's pace for a whole week of M. There's so much this era (Notice I didn't say too much).

Even us most-diehard can't keep up.

what about the time we waited hours for the Australian interview and endured all that crap about the golfer being a whore and broken refrigerators, only to find out they stopped the feed JUST for the Madonna appearance .... :electropop:

are you sure you didn't confuse Facebook with youtube? because those comments are VICIOUS. i have never seen anything like it for a sweet & normal interview where she said nothing wrong. apparently saying the fall was her mistake and talking about kanye means she's pretentious and pathetic.

good news: someone said she performed ghost town and joan of arc today

@hyperballad627

Madonna performed Ghosttown AND Joan of Arc (acoustic)!!! #MadonnaonEllen #Madonna

I can't handle the negative, cruel comments anymore. This era has brought a newfound love and respect for her that I didn't think I was capable of feeling. It just hurts to see such horrible things being said about her, at a time when I feel she is being more kind, open, and vulnerable than ever before. This era has been an incredibly emotional experience for me, for so many reasons. I love her so much :inlove:

I can't handle the negative, cruel comments anymore. This era has brought a newfound love and respect for her that I didn't think I was capable of feeling. It just hurts to see such horrible things being said about her, at a time when I feel she is being more kind, open, and vulnerable than ever before. This era has been an incredibly emotional experience for me, for so many reasons. I love her so much :inlove:

i think this rebel heart album & tour and everything about it will always be special for us REAL fans. im more protective of her than I've ever been. i think we as fans are also growing closer to each other because we all experienced it and feel it.

i think the era of rebel heart will always be special for us REAL fans. im more protective of her than I've ever been. i think we as fans are also growing closer to each other because we all experienced it and feel it.

Agreed. It's been fantastic in so many ways.

Guest Hunterlas

Guys, why oh why would you do that to yourselves?! Stay way from those nasty places, they are nothing but a bunch of losers hating cause there is nothing better to do in their miserable lives.

Never forget though, we need them! the day they stop talking shit will be the day Madonna became irrelevant.

i think madonna looks very happy while perfoming these new songs and looks very creative.

i dont think she says to herself 'oh this is gonig to really sell my record'.

Guys, why oh why would you do that to yourselves?! Stay way from those nasty places, thats nothing but a bunch of losers hating on Madonna.

Never forget though, we need them! the day they stop talking shit will be the day Madonna became irrelevant.

I don't read them. I don't even wanna hear about them.

sorry its just that i was surprised because i thought she 's really lovely in the interview.

and for those who didn't see my post in the previous page: she performed Ghosttown and joan of arc today :)

what about the time we waited hours for the Australian interview and endured all that crap about the golfer being a whore and broken refrigerators, only to find out they stopped the feed JUST for the Madonna appearance ....

That was such a let down... talk about blue balls!

Anyways, haters gonna hate.

443570534_640.jpg

This era is EVERYTHING! The last time we got this much of her was for COADF and ROL (10 and 17 years ago!!!). I'm loving it.

what about the time we waited hours for the Australian interview and endured all that crap about the golfer being a whore and broken refrigerators, only to find out they stopped the feed JUST for the Madonna appearance .... :electropop:

That's the one I was talking about.

I feel you Bill, I feel you. Your passion and love for Madonna is so uplifting...like a light in the dark.

And it's not just her openness and vulnerability this time around, but the fact that the work itself is some of her strongest...EVER. From the music, to the art direction, to the videos, to the performances, to the interviews.... who would have ever thought we'd get something like this on this level again...and we have ten fold. The fact that the music itself doesn't quite feel like it's getting its just due is frustrating enough...let alone the (typical) voices that refuse to 'get' even a small fraction of her. It's so frustrating...and oddly, after decades upon decades of fandom, it never gets any easier.

But I think years from now, people will wake up to what a special era this is (as they have in the past with her best work).

Loved the LFL performance and yes she seems to be enjoying herself and not thinking about "selling" the record. She's doing what lots of fans wanted her to do, promoting more and performing loads and there is more to come. Whether it translates in album sales or hit songs or not, we can't do much about it but be grateful for all she's giving to us now...and the music is fucking great on top of that.

Looking forward to see Ghosttown and Joan of Arc live.

sorry its just that i was surprised because i thought she 's really lovely in the interview.

and for those who didn't see my post in the previous page: she performed Ghosttown and joan of arc today :)

Don't be sorry. Yay to Joan of Arc!!!!

good news: someone said she performed ghost town and joan of arc today

@hyperballad627

Madonna performed Ghosttown AND Joan of Arc (acoustic)!!! #MadonnaonEllen #Madonna

This is great!!!!

Don't worry about those people so much - I've noticed that people I know who don't like her will drag her even when there's nothing valid to hate on. They will find negative in anything she does (adoption, charity efforts etc...). Sucks to be them!

:dramatic: at the Queen giving so much good face! Fierce!!!! :wow:

home from #MadonnaonEllen...she performed both songs 2x. and she did an interview and played a game of Never Have I Ever with @justinbieber

#MadonnaOnEllen her and Biebs were super playful and flirty. She was surprised at how many "I Have Never"s he claimed.

#MadonnaOnEllen Joan of Arc was acoustic and there was an added drumroll to the end, very Wash All Over Me-esque. GORGEOUS

#MadonnaOnEllen Ellen introduced Joan of Arc as her "favorite song"

#MadonnaOnEllen M's speaking voice was hoarse (i read she had a cold?) but her singing was on point.

tumblr_nldvy35yK21qhft5ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_nldvy35yK21qhft5ko2_1280.jpg

I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. Earlier today I had this gut feeling M would be doing something with Justin Bieber or something. I envisioned like a cameo on the BIM video or something but this?! Oh lawdy lawd.

its okay. they were flirty and chill it seems and M is relaxed in that dress, i think it could be cute.

my 16 cousin talked about how justin would be on ellen etc, love how she'll see madonna

The Beebs annoys me but I'm glad he's on with Madonna and they have a segment together on the same show she's supposedly performing two of (IMO) her greatest songs! This will reach a broad audience so it's perfect in that strange pop culture way lol. Can't wait to see it!