Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

I enjoyed it a lot. She was cute, funny and relaxed in the interview. And the performance was great. She mentioned some new exercise things she was doing. I'm up on fitness but some of them I never heard of. They were metabolic something and body art. Does anyone remember what they were exactly?

I always have the feeling that ellen wants to have sex with her...anyways,I'm surprised with the small amount of posts of this topic!

:rotfl: Remember when we were all glued to the thread for 7 hours a few weeks ago for what turned out to be a 3 minute interview and now it's down to a snail's pace for a whole week of M. There's so much this era (Notice I didn't say too much).

Even us most-diehard can't keep up.

So we got 5 Ellen clips today plus that Guillermo Diaz thing.

Is that correct,or is there more?

Is there a link for the full interview?

This whole notion that chart discussion has to be regulated to some subforum is ridiculous. It's what's going on right now in the Madonna world.

If you want to stick your head in the ground like a Ostrich then by all means. I never said people can't enjoy her being on Ellen.

I understand what you are saying but there is a chart discussion sub-forum and people that follow the charts are all there posting up a storm. This topic is for the Ellen show. It is not sticking your head in the ground, it is just a lot of people don't want to join in the whole chart obsession. For those who do so, they have the sub-forum to post in.

Now back to Ellen. Loved the performance and the fun vibe of it all. Madonna is really trying her heart out with the promotion this time and I love seeing so much of her.

I'm at school but I'm happy that she did good with LFL, I need the audio of that remix performance, the audio on YouTube longs 7:30 minutes aprox.

And I hope that she really sings TAB but I don't know, it's been 20 years...

That performance was EVERYTHING. She has perfected "LFL" live. And this interview was so much fun. Madge seems to be more comfortable in her own skin than at any time since "ROL" or "Music." "Rebel Heart" is shaping up to be one my favorite eras of her career.

And Guillermo: "Look, I have you on my arm!" :laugh:

My only question: Why is Madonna week starting on a TUESDAY? I was hoping for five days of Madge, not four.

She needs to change her hairstyle. She looks great, but not feeling the long blond waves (again).

also, B's styling is too heavy-handed IMO for M. the intricate beadwork and layer upon layer styling looks akin to a Victorian parlor. The look is flawlessly executed, and M looks fantastic, but I'd prefer the minimalism seen in the Versace campaign.

Mmmm a blood red matador outfit and slicked back short black hair

Or rock the Joan of Arc look in a video & not just that flawless pic.

lmao why now? cuz she says she loves young men?

Pretty much. They support women going after younger men but say it doesn't count for Madonna because she's a "skank" anyways. So obnoxious and hypocritical.