Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

So hard to enjoy this with the negative press starting to come out about losing to Empire. I never thought Madonna would lose a #1 album due to fucking streaming of all things. It's just going to get worse now. So depressed

Drudge is already writing horrible stuff about it.

If you can't enjoy it, then please let others do. Don't bring this chart obsession on this thread.

If you can't enjoy it, then please let others do. Don't bring this chart obsession on this thread.

Yes ,who cares ? we got Madonna live in US tv for christ's sake for a whole week

This whole notion that chart discussion has to be regulated to some subforum is ridiculous. It's what's going on right now in the Madonna world.

If you want to stick your head in the ground like a Ostrich then by all means. I never said people can't enjoy her being on Ellen.

I agree! Why are Some so invested on what haters/losers will say or think about her?! They hate her guts they will tray to bring her down regardless. 32years still selling better then some new girls. Who will give a fuck about Sam Smith or that fucking Empire shit show in 10 or 20 years?! Nobody!

This whole notion that chart discussion has to be regulated to some subforum is ridiculous. It's what's going on right now in the Madonna world.

If you want to stick your head in the ground like a Ostrich then by all means. I never said people can't enjoy her being on Ellen.

But some people just don't want to hear about it because they genuinely don't care. If this website is divided in subforums for each topic it's for this very reason. Please respect other's people choice especially when it's the majority. Thank you.

LFL was great again. I also thought at first it was a pretty lame Madonna intro (by her standards) but it was Ellen lol (had no idea). M looks fantastic!

I agree! Why are Some so invested on what haters/losers will say or think about her?! They hate her guts they will tray to bring her down regardless. 32years still selling better then some new girls. Who will give a fuck about Sam Smith or that fucking Empire shit show in 10 or 20 years?! Nobody!

AMEN!!! They always say horrible things! Every single week! Get off social media if you don't want to hear it! I have and I don't hear the negative!

I hope someone uploads full show, pretty please!

yess please the full show uploaded.

was just looking on twitter if the show had been uploaded yet and all the things one can read on social media.....makes me sad.

i just wanna say that i love her, her work, her personality, het humor, her drive, her parenting skills....she deserves so much more rescpect for what she stands for and what she does.

Not everyone wants to hide from the world. We should be able to express our frustrations and be met with sympathy. Not "go post that in a thread no one has posted in in years because we don't give a shit."

There's no reason to obsess over the charts but we should care how she's doing and how the album is performing. I simply expressed dismay and got read for it. I never expected everyone to care about charts by any means.

To talk about Ellen. I really enjoyed the interview and performance as well. Love that she hasn't shied away from capes after the Brits.

She and Ellen also have wonderful chemistry together, they are both naturally very funny.

I think this performance of L4L is her best of all vocally

Agreed! First time I didn't hear her run out of breath in the second verse after the first chorus ("You've broken my heart, but you can't break it down..."). Still not sure about the Hung Up references in the choreo, they are way too statue-y for me.

LFL was great again. I also thought at first it was a pretty lame Madonna intro (by her standards) but it was Ellen lol (had no idea). M looks fantastic!

Lol! I was like why is she walking so weirdly?

Can't wait for the rest of the performances and interview! She seems a lot more relaxed with Ellen this time around

Lol! I was like why is she walking so weirdly?

Can't wait for the rest of the performances and interview! She seems a lot more relaxed with Ellen this time around

Ellen's head was bobbing all around too :lmao: