Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

My girl is FIERCE as FUCK in this perf! Sorry but this has now shot straight to No. 1 in my REBEL HEART ERA LIVE PERFS CHART.

She is serving FACE, BODY YADDY YADDY and the VOGUEING is the most on point in this era yet.

Give it to us mama.

I wish she was the only guest for the whole week :lol: They could easily do it, there is plenty to talk about. They could have her play games, interact with the audience, you name it. She'd never go for it but I'd be glued to the screen. :lol:

Eeew I 'think' they (badly) edited the applause when she first came out! Anyone else notice that? There was the usual standing O and roaring then it just seemed to 'end/fade out' lol. Also notice how Ellen didn't go all Mariah and spend a second talking/ranting about her selling 300 million albums sold, best selling this/that etc...Almost like M insisted on it, didn't have the patience or want the delay prior to her coming out lol! That's how secure and indifferent she about stats vs. the OCD chart beast lol. Trust if M wanted it (and more) she woulda gotten it for 10 minutes prior to coming out! lol

So hard to enjoy this with the negative press starting to come out about losing to Empire. I never thought Madonna would lose a #1 album due to fucking streaming of all things. It's just going to get worse now. So depressed

Drudge is already writing horrible stuff about it.

So hard to enjoy this with the negative press starting to come out about losing to Empire. I never thought Madonna would lose a #1 album due to fucking streaming of all things. It's just going to get worse now. So depressed

Drudge is already writing horrible stuff about it.

negative press???? the one that sucks is the chart system!

F the 'negative' press lol. She STILL wouldve gotten it if she debuted at #1 LOL! They would stoned her for selling 200k less than MDNA etc etc...Bottom line is she still SOLD more albums than Empire and we, and the haters know she should be #1 fair and square (minimal to no ticket bundles etc..)!