The REBEL HEART Tour itinerary and status summary

mtzlplk

Guest bluejean

I bet they had afew extra US dates. Another new York show and whatever else. People are more likely to want to see her again 4 months later. Especially if she revamps it.

Guest bluejean

I just had a great thought.

What if... The first Us and Europe leg she does lots of Rebel heart tracks then when she returns to the U.S. she revamps the show with more hits.

God wishful thinking I know.

^ then she would have to re rehearse half the show with new routines, screens and blocking. Not gonna happen, especially with such an intricate show that runs on computers

The Herning show, initially scheduled for 17 November, has been rescheduled to 16 November, due to logistical issues.

Tickets bought for the previously announced date can be refunded until 12 June, but will be honoured on the new date.

• 2 weeks later...
Let's have a Tour thread with all the dates and their status ok... it's hard to keep track what's selling out and where are dates added... please feel free to contribute... thanks...
NORTH AMERICA (21 dates, plus 8 added)
Sept 9 - Montreal, Quebec - SOLD OUT
Sept 10 - Montreal, Quebec - added
Sept 12 - Washington DC
Sept 16 - New York, New York
Sept 17 - New York, New York - added
Sept 19 - Brooklyn, New York
Sept 21 - Quebec - added
Sept 24 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Sept 26 - Boston, Massachussetts
Sept 28 - Chicago, Illinois
Oct 1 - Detroit, Michigan
Oct 3 - Atlantic City, New Jersey
Oct 5 - Toronto, Ontario
Oct 6 - Toronto, Ontario - added
Oct 8 - St. Paul, Minnesota
Oct 11 - Edmonton, Alberta - SOLD OUT
Oct 12 - Edmonton, Alberta - added
Oct 14 - Vancouver, BC
Oct 17 - Portland, Oregon
Oct 19 - San Jose, California
Oct 22 - Glendale, Arizona
Oct 24 - Las Vegas, Nevada
Oct 27 - Los Angeles, California
Oct 29 - San Diego, California - added
EUROPE (14 dates, plus 11 added)
Nov 4 - Koln, Germany - SOLD OUT
Nov 5 - Koln, Germany - added
Nov 7 - Prague, Czech Republic
Nov 8 - Prague, Czech Republic - added
Nov 10 - Berlin, Germany - SOLD OUT
Nov 11 - Berlin, Germany - added
Nov 14 - Stockholm, Sweden
Nov 16 - Herning, Denmark
Nov 19 - Turin, Italy - added
Nov 21 - Turin, Italy - SOLD OUT (3 minutes)
Nov 22 - Turin, Italy - added SOLD OUT
Nov 24 - Barcelona, Spain
Nov 25 - Barcelona, Spain - added
Nov 28 - Antwerp, Belgium
Nov 29 - Mannheim, Germany - added
Dec 1 - London, England
Dec 2 - London, England - added
Dec 5 - Amsterdam, Holland - SOLD OUT
Dec 6 - Amsterdam, Holland - added
Dec 9 - Paris, France - SOLD OUT (5 minutes)
Dec 10 - Paris, France - added SOLD OUT
Dec 12 - Zurich, Switzerland - added
Dec 14 - Manchester, England
Dec 16 - Birmingham, England
Dec 20 - Glasgow, Scotland
NORTH AMERICA
Jan 20 - Miami, Florida
Jan 23 - Miami, Florida - added
Jan 24 - Atlanta, Georgia
Jan 27 - San Juan, Puerto Rico
Jan 28 - San Juan, Puerto Rico - added
updated May 26

Not many sold out shows........ I think she saturates the same cities/markets too much.......

Edmonton has another date too

Has she ever played in Edmonton before..... or as my Calgary friend says 'Dead-monton' ;)

Not many sold out shows........ I think she saturates the same cities/markets too much.......

Has she ever played in Edmonton before..... or as my Calgary friend says 'Dead-monton' ;)

No, first time ever in Alberta.

London O2 first night is sold out.

2nd Vegas date will definitely be added.

Negative Nancies please stay out!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Barcelona is sold out because like 5 tickets aren't sold and they are so bad, like on the Moon. and nobody will buy them because there's a second leg. But there are no tickets for floor and not tickets in normal places.

London O2 first night is sold out.

2nd Vegas date will definitely be added.

Negative Nancies please stay out!

In this case, I think it's fans saddened that Madonna keeps visiting the same cities over and over.

Example:She's never been to San Antonio and she could sell out either one night at the Alamodome (25,000 seats) or two nights at the AT&T Center (12,000 seats) in no time flat.

Edited by texasdevil

M tends to visit more or less many of the same cities, but it would probably be good business wise for her shake things up and try more different cities or even countries at this point. Although she most likely has certain favorite cities she loves to perform in!

There's no doubt she should have done Houston or Dallas since both cities would have given fans in Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and even Kansas a reasonably close city. Since she did Houston in '08 and '12 and had to cancel one sold out date in Dallas for MDNA (when she hadn't been there since '90), she should have scheduled a Dallas show. I think there is no doubt she would have sold out two nights easily. Also, didn't one of her crew say her Kansas City show was insane with energy since she had never even come close to there?

She should have booked Dallas or Houston, Kansas City, Nashville or Lexington, Salt Lake City and maybe New Orleans again.

There's no doubt she should have done Houston or Dallas since both cities would have given fans in Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and even Kansas a reasonably close city. Since she did Houston in '08 and '12 and had to cancel one sold out date in Dallas for MDNA (when she hadn't been there since '90), she should have scheduled a Dallas show. I think there is no doubt she would have sold out two nights easily. Also, didn't one of her crew say her Kansas City show was insane with energy since she had never even come close to there?

She should have booked Dallas or Houston, Kansas City, Nashville or Lexington, Salt Lake City and maybe New Orleans again.

You're right!

Who plans the cities on the tour? I'm sure alot of logistics go into the planning, but I've always found it odd that Madonna hasn't been to Texas too much.

I see Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks every time they visit Texas, and if they can sell out shows here, so can Madonna.

I believe it. I'm from KC and her MDNA show in 2012 was my first time seeing her. Definitely a long time coming, and the crowd that night absolutely let her know that! :)

Would love to have her come back sometime.

I think Live Nation schedules the cities. I seem to remember having a convo with someone who said the artist doesn't schedule the cities, it is the tour promoter. But that seems even stranger they would skip over one or the largest states with three of the largest cities in the US. I mean, she has never had problems selling out her Texas dates. It is odd.

I agree.It makes no sense to skip a major city like Dallas or Houston.

M tends to visit more or less many of the same cities, but it would probably be good business wise for her shake things up and try more different cities or even countries at this point.

Yeah,she really needs to shake things up a bit....go to some cities that she hasn't done in awhile.

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna herself said at the Dallas show that it was a great crowd. There was so much buzz about her in the city. Even on the morning news show they were doing a countdown to the Madonna shows and were holding Madonna contests throughout the week. There was even a Vogue off on Victory Ave a few days before. I think a Dallas date would've sold out quickly.

Yes, it is. I bought tickets to several M tours on this website.

So, there are not many tickets in some places. :vogue:

I love how that site shows how many tickets remain to be sold.

But I thought the first date was sold out ?

Edited by Newman

So, there are not many tickets in some places. :vogue:

I love how that site shows how many tickets remain to be sold.

But I thought the first date was sold out ?

Stubhub is a site for people to resell their tickets. All the tickets you see on there have already been bought.

I highly doubt that money-thirsty LN would be skipping a major market if they had data that showed she would sell well. Something else must be the reason behind not going there this time around.

I believe it. I'm from KC and her MDNA show in 2012 was my first time seeing her. Definitely a long time coming, and the crowd that night absolutely let her know that! :)

Would love to have her come back sometime.

I saw that show as well, I thought the crowd was good too but the few rows behinds were 50s something women I swear were sleeping. Not a fan of the sprint center but that could be just because I've seen her in chicago so many times. MDNA tour was I think a tour of new cities, I believe she even went to NC..nonetheless, she Def could do more Texas!