The REBEL HEART Tour itinerary and status summary

mtzlplk

Two more shows announced today:

29 November - SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany

12 December - Hallenstadion in Zürich, Switzerland.

Pre-sales starting tomorrow, general sales on 24 April.

For the first time in 30 years, Madonna will be performing back-to-back dates in different cities!!!

Unless M decides to do more back-to-back dates in different cities, this leaves M with the following "empty slots" for additional European dates that may or may not happen:

• Stockholm on 13 November or 15 November
  • Herning on 16 November (not happening - ticket sales so far have been disappointingly low)
  • Antwerp on 27 November
  • Glasgow on 21 December

Theoretically, she could also add a show on 2 November, before the Cologne shows, but that would shorten the well-deserved-and-probably-much-needed one-week break the American and European legs.

Guest Rachelle of London

Good news for Swiss fans.

They obviously realise ticket sales are slow in London and have decided against a 3rd show that was planned for 12th

Yup as Andifeel said the planned extra dates for London, Manchester and Birmingham are now going to other European cities, which means M will be back n forth from mainland Europe to UK. I hope they plan a Portuguese date.

Guest Rachelle of London

I wonder which city is going to get a show in the gap between the Birmingham and Glasgow shows..

I wouldn't be surprised if Paris gets a 3rd date.

I wouldn't be surprised if Paris gets a 3rd date.

i actually thought that Dec 12 would be another Paris one because she easily sold Paris in 9 and 10... Will she add Russia now that Putin is opening up again? She has a total of 52 arena dates now... for a possible average of $3-4M a night, that's a $150M-$200M gross...

Wooow Mannheim! Didn't expect that at all, I don't think she's ever been there? Pretty sure yet another concert would make me broke, but sooo tempting...It's not even an hour from where I live!

Zurich is gonna be good! Saturday night! hmmm tempting

Be warned though, the audience is pretty much a disaster!

Wooow Mannheim! Didn't expect that at all, I don't think she's ever been there? Pretty sure yet another concert would make me broke, but sooo tempting...It's not even an hour from where I live!

I really do wonder why people who go to MADONNA concerts are sometimes a disaster... i've always thought that the ones who go and buy expensive tickets to MADONNA concerts are those who know how to have fun and party...

Guest Rachelle of London

Ugh I could imagine. Audience filled with all rich businessmen

i actually thought that Dec 12 would be another Paris one because she easily sold Paris in 9 and 10... Will she add Russia now that Putin is opening up again? She has a total of 52 arena dates now... for a possible average of $3-4M a night, that's a $150M-$200M gross...

there's still a gap between last amsterdam show and first paris show...another date can be added....and...even if tix prices are higher this time, i'll lower the boxscore figure....

Guest Hunterlas

Two more shows announced today:

29 November - SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany

12 December - Hallenstadion in Zürich, Switzerland.

For the first time in 30 years, Madonna will be performing back-to-back dates in different cities!!!

All these extra dates... so fucking awesome!!!!!

there's still a gap between last amsterdam show and first paris show...another date can be added....and...even if tix prices are higher this time, i'll lower the boxscore figure....

She definitely won't be adding any shows in that gap, because she never performs three nights in a row (she's performing on the 5th, 6th, 9th and 10th, and adding one show in either city or in another city would require her to perform on three consecutive nights).

April is about to end and still no hints about Asia and Australia... hope it is still pushing through

Someone else said that we won't hear anything about that leg until May.....

don't think 2nd stockholm is possible....the first one is the only stadium show of the tour, and even if is almost sold out (only partial views tix available), another show seems difficult....i'm thinking more other new cities....maybe esp/portugal area, east, or italy :wow: she's selling extremely well here...

There is only two days between Amsterdam and Paris... there will be no extra city added on these days! Impossible

Still, they decided to add a show in Mannheim on the day after the Antwerp show...

yes but some of us are scared as shit she may cancel antwerp. although its almost sold out. maybe they wanted 2 days or can make more $ of mannheim idk.. what are the prices? are they a lot pricier than antwerp? could she cancel a show that's at least 90% sold out? cuz if she does it would be hell in belgium for her for years and years to come, i can tell you that.

It must cost an absolute fucking fortune to play two dates in a row in two different countries. That's two stages, two sets of roadies to set the stage up (which could total about 200 staff per show). Then flying her entire crew of musicians and dancers and other personel staff. Plus the management and production crew that is in charge of setting up the stage and all the technicians to ensure everything like screens, sound and hydraulics runs smoothly. Surely that would mean two production managers and the like as they can't be in two places at once to supervise.

It must cost an absolute fucking fortune to play two dates in a row in two different countries. That's two stages, two sets of roadies to set the stage up (which could total about 200 staff per show). Then flying her entire crew of musicians and dancers and other personel staff. Plus the management and production crew that is in charge of setting up the stage and all the technicians to ensure everything like screens, sound and hydraulics runs smoothly. Surely that would mean two production managers and the like as they can't be in two places at once to supervise.

AFAIK, M usually has 3 sets of stages.

That's how she was able to perform in Udine during the Sticky & Sweet Tour, on the day when one of her stages collapsed while being set up in Marseille.