The REBEL HEART Tour itinerary and status summary

mtzlplk

So there is one more tour left.

Well, this is what Billboard said last month:

This will also be the third -- and, presumably, final -- tour by Madonna under a 10-year multi-rights deal she inked with Live Nation in 2007, valued at a reported $120 million. The future of that partnership is unclear, given that Oseary's Maverick Management (which also includes U2, which struck a similar deal with Live Nation) is now part of Artist Nation, Live Nation's artist management division. Initially, the Live Nation/Madonna deal included recorded content (along with touring, merchandise, fan club/Website, DVDs, some sponsorships, and certain other music-related projects), but those recording rights were sold to Interscope in 2011 for a reported $40 million in a three-album deal, of which Rebel Heart is the second.

She will be touring the hell out of it, but she will start relaying more and more with ballads and acoustics, maybe a few dance moves but nothing complicated, something like the new LFL remix.

I can see her pulling a tour like Barbra and Tina, a few American dates, and another few more in Europe and that's it.

I need them to fucking release the Asian dates.

Guest Rachelle of London

Well if she's gonna do a film afterwards it's gonna be a while until we get another tour. I day 2 legs would be awesome

But if you look at all the articles from 2007 when the contract was signed they all say 4 tours.

True, but did we ever definitely find out if S&S Part 2 counted as its own?

I guess we'll see. However, if it is a 10-year deal, she probably won't be touring again before 2017 (minus RH of course).

usually 2 legs of a tour it's still one tour...

anyway, i remember that when the contract first surfaced, the articles talked about 3 tours....4 tours emerged later, don't know where...but i could remember wrongly...

It was sooo good and M even mentioned how great the crowd were. My fave concert experience ever. I was so devastated when they cancelled the other show it was my birthday and id flown 3000 miles. I'm shocked Dallas or Houston is not on the itenary this time

The 20th is my birthday too and my best friend was going to buy tickets for that day, but decided to go with the 21st

Guest Hunterlas

Any updates? How are things going and are there more shows to be added?

I think on Monday (fingers crossed) we'll get an email with a presale code for second nights in Miami and Chicago.

^ REALLY?!? Thats fucking awesome!!! Where did you hear it though?

It's on livenation.cz :)

Did Sticky count as 2 tours? The contract was for 4 tours, no?

S&S counts as 1 since it's one tour and not two. The 2007 contract was for three studio albums and 4 tours. The albums are used as a vehicle for the tours/merchandising/licensing etc etc. S&S was tied to her last WB studio release HC even though she's been working with Live Nation way before the 2007 360 deal

So to recap she's at her second album and at her third tour with RH :thumbsup:

Ive mentioned it before but the contract had a M in charge clause didn't it? She can change, pull out or extend at any time. I don't see the point on worrying about it, even though she has got a great work ethic.

And London with its crappy VIP packages remains not sold out.

Tonights Evening has an advert for the London show. I looked on AXS and there seats available in 4 blocks in the upper tier. It looks about 80% sold out

S&S counts as 1 since it's one tour and not two. The 2007 contract was for three studio albums and 4 tours. The albums are used as a vehicle for the tours/merchandising/licensing etc etc. S&S was tied to her last WB studio release HC even though she's been working with Live Nation way before the 2007 360 deal

So to recap she's at her second album and at her third tour with RH :thumbsup:

That's what I originally thought until Billboard recently stated that RH is her last tour under her deal. So maybe they are wrong?

Ive mentioned it before but the contract had a M in charge clause didn't it? She can change, pull out or extend at any time. I don't see the point on worrying about it, even though she has got a great work ethic.

Reports did say that Madonna is under no requirement to tour at all. I suspect Live Nation knew they'd be getting free money off endorsements and product lines (which were also part of the deal, I believe).

Wasn't the basis of her contract a $250 million return or something? She made more than that with S&S. So I imagine that she delivered very early on her promise of financial return so was then able to renegotiate elements of the contract.

Anyhow I'm sure she would have insisted on an early release clause in there somewhere given that Livenation have easily made $$$£££ off her and she's reached an age where (for some people) health problems might occur that might interfere with tours.

Madonna tickets are selling briskly.

Madonna announced her Rebel Heart World Tour to spectacular reviews, driving massive concert ticket sales for the 38 cities on the tour, says online ticket broker ConcertBank.com. Despite hints in the media that Madonna ticket sales were lagging from prior years, the ticket supplier has seen a definite uptick in demand for Madonna concert tickets in the wake of the artist’s tour debut.

When it comes to concert ticket sales, Madonna’s history is hard to beat. In 2012, the Material Girl sold out Yankee Stadium in 20 minutes for her MDNA tour,making it one of the fastest sellouts in concert history. The MDNA tour also featured 88 sold-out shows. Madonna is no stranger to that kind of success. The MDNA tour, listed as the highest grossing concert tour of 2012, was just the latest in a long string of concert honors for the 56-year-old performer. She also held that honor in 2008 and 2009 for tickets to her aptly named Sticky and Sweet tour

This year’s Rebel Heart World Tour is in support of Madonna’s 13th studio album,Rebel Heart, which UK critic Neil McCormick has dubbed her “best album in years.” His review notes that the songs on the album veer between emotional vulnerability and strident defiance, and display the perennial performer’s chameleonic musical talents at their best.

Fans who are lucky enough to score Madonna Rebel Heart concert tickets can expect to hear many of her sizzling fan favorites, but will also be looking forward to hits off her newest album, including the aptly titled, “Bitch, I’m Madonna”, which features singer Nicki Minaj.

While the mainstream media has speculated about “slow ticket sales” for Madonna’s 2015 tour, third party ticket sites like ConcertBank.com aren’t noticing any sludge in the works. Premium Madonna tickets are selling briskly, says the site, with many venues may only showing listings for cheap concert tickets and less desirable single ticket sales.

In addition, many smaller venues across the country have already sold out Madonna tickets, leaving only ticket broker sites with any inventory. Fans who want to see the Material Girl on tour should check back frequently to find the best Madonna tickets, the site’s ownership says.

About ConcertBank: ConcertBank.com is an independent online ticket broker that specializes in obtaining premium and sold out sports tickets, concert tickets and theater tickets to events nationwide. Ticket price is dependent on the current market price, which is usually above the face value of the ticket. The site not affiliated with any of the venues, teams, performers, or organizations whose tickets they provide. They are not affiliated with Ticketmaster or any other box office.

Madonna tickets are selling briskly.

Madonna announced her Rebel Heart World Tour to spectacular reviews, driving massive concert ticket sales for the 38 cities on the tour, says online ticket broker ConcertBank.com. Despite hints in the media that Madonna ticket sales were lagging from prior years, the ticket supplier has seen a definite uptick in demand for Madonna concert tickets in the wake of the artist’s tour debut.

When it comes to concert ticket sales, Madonna’s history is hard to beat. In 2012, the Material Girl sold out Yankee Stadium in 20 minutes for her MDNA tour,making it one of the fastest sellouts in concert history. The MDNA tour also featured 88 sold-out shows. Madonna is no stranger to that kind of success. The MDNA tour, listed as the highest grossing concert tour of 2012, was just the latest in a long string of concert honors for the 56-year-old performer. She also held that honor in 2008 and 2009 for tickets to her aptly named Sticky and Sweet tour

This year’s Rebel Heart World Tour is in support of Madonna’s 13th studio album,Rebel Heart, which UK critic Neil McCormick has dubbed her “best album in years.” His review notes that the songs on the album veer between emotional vulnerability and strident defiance, and display the perennial performer’s chameleonic musical talents at their best.

Fans who are lucky enough to score Madonna Rebel Heart concert tickets can expect to hear many of her sizzling fan favorites, but will also be looking forward to hits off her newest album, including the aptly titled, “Bitch, I’m Madonna”, which features singer Nicki Minaj.

While the mainstream media has speculated about “slow ticket sales” for Madonna’s 2015 tour, third party ticket sites like ConcertBank.com aren’t noticing any sludge in the works. Premium Madonna tickets are selling briskly, says the site, with many venues may only showing listings for cheap concert tickets and less desirable single ticket sales.

In addition, many smaller venues across the country have already sold out Madonna tickets, leaving only ticket broker sites with any inventory. Fans who want to see the Material Girl on tour should check back frequently to find the best Madonna tickets, the site’s ownership says.

About ConcertBank: ConcertBank.com is an independent online ticket broker that specializes in obtaining premium and sold out sports tickets, concert tickets and theater tickets to events nationwide. Ticket price is dependent on the current market price, which is usually above the face value of the ticket. The site not affiliated with any of the venues, teams, performers, or organizations whose tickets they provide. They are not affiliated with Ticketmaster or any other box office.

Suck it nypost!