The REBEL HEART Tour itinerary and status summary

mtzlplk

yeah madonna is the woman who sold sells 60,000 in 20 minutes 2 times for amsterdam (and Arnhem i think?) in 2004 and 2006. she's the woman who had 1 million people (out of a 10 million populated country) go on a site in 2009 to buy tickets for when she came to werchter and where they actually had people on a waiting list and had to make room for more people to go to her show. (over 70,000), when she goes to markets she hasn't toured the demand is crazy. if it wasn't for the prices in new york & UK and the waiting time of MDNA she'd sell it out in no time too. but i think it's doing pretty good so far. expected more for 02 arena & MSG. thats why i think it's better she makes the casual fan happy this time.

I wouldn't call it personal sabotage against Madeleine, they're just trying to promote S-Twain. To call the latter the best selling female recording artist of all time is a flat out falsehood though, no matter how you slice it. You could make a case for Mariah Carey or Celine Dion but S-Twain simply is not the best selling anything by any standard under the sun.

That banner is misleading, but Shania has the best-selling album by a female artist of all time. It's her final tour, so that's probably why they have a banner.

i just noticed there are no Texas, USA dates now huh.. she used to have multiple dates there...

Noticed that too. Believe M had four dates scheduled in TX for MDNA, but one show canceled.

Think that she can sell out at least two shows for RH anywhere like Houston or Dallas.

Yea the first night in Dallas was cancelled cuz she was sick and couldn't sing. She apologized about that at the second show which I was at and she sounded really good considering. But YEA that one fan would not let go of her hand during LAP and she fell but dusted it off quickly and carried on.

Yes, I was shocked I did not see Dallas and Houston. They have both become huge cities in the last 20 years. The 4th and 5th largest metro areas in the country respectively and there is tons of money. Also, there are the only very big US cities that are not saturated because she did not go with Drowned, Re-Invention, Confessions and Sticky. She only did one stadium date with Sticky in Houston and not Dallas.

The MDNA dates were instant sell outs. All 4 dates. Although she cancelled one because of sickness.

Seattle, Dallas and Houston are the only top15 US cities that have the right to complain. All the rest have been extremely spoiled. Lol.

Does Shania now have Mariah's manager :lmao: What a laugh and people will be looking at that banner of her being the world's best selling female artist in history and be thinking WTF

it seems that they are playing the COME ON OVER worldwide sales card... i think it's the studio album that have sold the most worldwide for a female... 20M alone in the US...

Yea the first night in Dallas was cancelled cuz she was sick and couldn't sing. She apologized about that at the second show which I was at and she sounded really good considering. But YEA that one fan would not let go of her hand during LAP and she fell but dusted it off quickly and carried on.

I was as that show as well. There were times you could tell she was sick, but she still put on one hell of a show.

I really wish I could go to this tour.

Glasgow not sold out yet £44 tickets available on ticketmaster at the moment

:asian:

sigh... when will they announce Australia and Asia... the longer it takes them to announce, the shakier it gets if it is coming true,,,

Won't Australian dates be Jan and Feb? That's 9 months away! Aren't they more likely to be announced in a few months time? Mind you it's the first time I think that UK dates are available 9 months in advance.

Guest Rachelle of London

I was as that show as well. There were times you could tell she was sick, but she still put on one hell of a show.

I really wish I could go to this tour.

It was sooo good and M even mentioned how great the crowd were. My fave concert experience ever. I was so devastated when they cancelled the other show it was my birthday and id flown 3000 miles. I'm shocked Dallas or Houston is not on the itenary this time

Asian & australian dates will be announced end of march according to billboard!!

:thumbsup: I remember reading that too!

Patience!! I'm actually getting secondhand excited for Australia dates too and I'm not even going or even been there in my entire life :lol: Someday!

I can't wait to see how crazy her comeback is gonna be there. I hope she sells out a bunch of stadiums and arenas there :thumbsup:

Guest Hunterlas

Guys is there a specific day of the week for new dates of the tour to be announced? Or is it ramdom?

For example, if new dates were to be announced for the US next week, when would we hear about it? The day before the presale when they send the code via email?

Thanks!

So, se have 42 dates now, how many dates will she add?

6 more in the USA

6 more in Europe

15 more in Asia/Oz

Does 69 dates sound plausible?

Both S&ST and MDNAT had 84 and 88 dates so what do you think?

So, se have 42 dates now, how many dates will she add?

6 more in the USA

6 more in Europe

15 more in Asia/Oz

Does 69 dates sound plausible?

Both S&ST and MDNAT had 84 and 88 dates so what do you think?

Sounds plausible. If she does some more in South America (as rumored) it could go up to 80 or so, and it should :1251: But we all saw how completely destroyed she was by the end of the MDNA Tour… so I think she should pull a S&S and do 2 legs. Why not? This album deserves to be milked and isn't it the last tour on her contract (I'm sure she'll renew but still).

Then after her 2nd leg she could just throw herself into her movie… that's pretty much exactly how 2008-2011 played out. A long tour followed by a long drought.

Sounds plausible. If she does some more in South America (as rumored) it could go up to 80 or so, and it should :1251: But we all saw how completely destroyed she was by the end of the MDNA Tour… so I think she should pull a S&S and do 2 legs. Why not? This album deserves to be milked and isn't it the last tour on her contract (I'm sure she'll renew but still).

Then after her 2nd leg she could just throw herself into her movie… that's pretty much exactly how 2008-2011 played out. A long tour followed by a long drought.

Did Sticky count as 2 tours? The contract was for 4 tours, no?