The REBEL HEART Tour itinerary and status summary

mtzlplk

Hmmm......a few days after the DC show, I got a survey about the whole experience and one of the questions was "if the RHT comes back to DC, will you attend again".......now that you are hearing things, it makes me wonder if perhaps next year she may go back to a few NA locations. I so hope this will happen!!!

Awesome

I didny know LN do those types of marketing research

I wonder the response they hot from mdna lol

Hmmm......a few days after the DC show, I got a survey about the whole experience and one of the questions was "if the RHT comes back to DC, will you attend again".......now that you are hearing things, it makes me wonder if perhaps next year she may go back to a few NA locations. I so hope this will happen!!!

well,that's what U2 usually does,so it may happen,Guy is not very versatile...

Awesome

I didny know LN do those types of marketing research

I wonder the response they hot from mdna lol

Lol, let's hope one wasn't sent for MDNA! That's my favorite tour but those late start times really did her no favors. I've never gotten a survey from them after a concert before. Perhaps it's because I bought VIP tix? The question may not mean anything, but I find it strange to ask that if they aren't at least CONSIDERING coming back.

they must do that. this tour is simply amazing and a great piece of performing art. everyone including even harsh critics is loving it. well maybe except for that die-hard fan of whoriah carey's and bitter shit roger friedman.

Edited by palladium75

they must do that. this tour is simply amazing and a great piece of performing art. everyone including even harsh critics is loving it. well maybe except for that die-hard fan of whoriah carey's and bitter shit roger friedman.

....and even they secretly like it! Lol I agree though! This tour is amazing and a must see for the diehard and casual alike. She almost always gets stellar reviews for her tours, but this is becoming one of the most praised projects she's ever done.

....and even they secretly like it! Lol I agree though! This tour is amazing and a must see for the diehard and casual alike. She almost always gets stellar reviews for her tours, but this is becoming one of the most praised projects she's ever done.

exactly!!

her previous tours had got great reviews. but this one just nailed it down and has the most acclaimed critics among all other artists'.

she even got great praises as a singer!

she so deserved it because we madonna fans knew it but those blinds did not want to admit it from the beginning.

all the years of experiences and the hard work pays off greatly!!

i think this tour has all time greatest acclaimed critics so far.

why not making it further and going deeper and doing more shows to make it one of the highest tours of all time?

it's a great chance for everyone by having the most successful and most acclaimed tour in one plate at the same time.

no one will even touch her!!

Edited by palladium75

why not making it further and going deeper and doing more shows to make it one of the highest tours of all time?

it's a great chance for everyone by having the most successful and most acclaimed tour in one plate at the same time.

no one will even touch her!!

Because Madonna isn't a robot and she might need or want to rest, spend time with her kids, or focus on her other interests in life? It would be fantastic to get more shows, but we should appreciate what we get and not expect anything more than what we are getting. She has most of the highest grossing tours of all time. At this point she has nothing left to prove and she doesn't need any more money, to the extent she would sacrifice other areas of her life, to focus on it.

I don't see what's so unreasonable about rebelvvv's theory? The woman was sick, grumpy, starting late and even cutting shows short by the end of MDNA. This tour is going to be just as long as that one was. Perhaps they really did add more gaps to give her rest time. It's really not that far fetched when you consider her condition by the end of MDNA. I don't find it weird to discuss these things and reasons for less dates etc but what I find weird is the group of people here that ALWAYS assume the worst possible scenario for everything. A month ago some of us here have her playing county fairs in 2018 because she didn't sell out 7 nights in NYC or London etc......sorry, I just find it ridiculous that if she doesn't sell out a week in one venue because she has in the past that means she's a flop and her career is in danger. It's just stupid! Most people would KILL for Madonnas numbers for RH so far.

You're right but I personally have never cried wolf about the numbers. Shit happens and she's been touring a lot. And the last tour was a very polarizing one. She didn't go into the Rebel Heart era with many things stacked in her favor. The demand going down is natural and it doesn't mean she's about to play county fairs. I take issue with the idea that anyone who points this out (for simple conversational purposes) is immediately met with a flurry of overused emoticons and frantic high fiving as if we were wrong. Um no we weren't, she can still sell out an arena but maybe not like 2008. And that's fine, no one was saying her career as a live act is toast, (neither is U2's, they're not doing 2009 numbers themselves) but if we want to talk commercial success why does it have to be this idea that we love her or enjoy her less if we openly talk about the ups and downs of it? It's irritating and sometimes it's just like people are so caught up in defending her (against nothing) that they'll tune simple mathematics out.

Anyway, I love her, I hope she beats Toilet, and that's all I need from her. Lol

I'm hearing rumors that Esther may come back for a couple more shows in NYC. :wow: Those shows would easily sell out fast this time riding off the great buzz from this tour's critical acclaim and strong word of mouth. Make it happen Guy!

that's what i thought the some days ago..if she'd add a couple of show in nyc they would sell easy after the reception she had (ehm..maybe with a little cheaper prices...)

You're right but I personally have never cried wolf about the numbers. Shit happens and she's been touring a lot. And the last tour was a very polarizing one. She didn't go into the Rebel Heart era with many things stacked in her favor. The demand going down is natural and it doesn't mean she's about to play county fairs. I take issue with the idea that anyone who points this out (for simple conversational purposes) is immediately met with a flurry of overused emoticons and frantic high fiving as if we were wrong. Um no we weren't, she can still sell out an arena but maybe not like 2008. And that's fine, no one was saying her career as a live act is toast, (neither is U2's, they're not doing 2009 numbers themselves) but if we want to talk commercial success why does it have to be this idea that we love her or enjoy her less if we openly talk about the ups and downs of it? It's irritating and sometimes it's just like people are so caught up in defending her (against nothing) that they'll tune simple mathematics out.

Anyway, I love her, I hope she beats Toilet, and that's all I need from her. Lol

thanks

I read every comments since my 1st comment in this thread, 1-2 pages ago. And I don't see anyone saying this. Some people disagree with you but no one says you're less of a fan...

Posted Today, 01:44 AM

I think live nation and madonna's team could rearrange and adjust to a new revised schedule.

they could simply move the dates in new zealand to end of march.

then, we are all good.

asian dates

feb.3.4.6 taipei taiwan

feb.9 bangkok thailand

feb.11 tokyo saitama japan

feb.13 tokyo saitama japan

feb.15 osaka dome japan

feb.17.18 hong kong china

feb.20.21 macau china

feb.24.25 manila philippines

feb.27.28 seoul dome korea

mar.2.3 beijing china

mar.5.6 sanghai china

oceanian dates

mar.10.12.13 melbourne australia

mar.16.19.20 sydney australia

mar. 23.26.27 brisbane australia

mar. 30.31 auckland new zealand

and next to south america in april

and then, to some big cities in north america in may

thereafter, tour ends.

with this kind of schedule we could have about 30 more dates after the current dates.

this will be the first tour of madonna having more than 100 dates.

the rest and record will be just history.

this could gross more tha 350 mill at least just for an arena tour.

Guest Rachelle of London

Why are you even explaining common sense? The constant bashing of fans for having an opinion got tedious years ago. The majority of those don't come out of Flop Princesses anyway. No need to explain yourself Ai Papi.

the critical acclaim and the reaction and reputation from general public as well as die-hard fans this time are simply marvellous and astounding.

why not making this tour an all time record tour?

it's a great chance and take a chance, madonna!

it could get close to the one of stick and sweet tour at least.

let's extend this to next may so that she could get one of the highest grossing tours as well as the highest acclaimed tour.

after doing shows down under in march, she might do more shows in south america in april and extend to more ny and us shows in may and eventually end there.

then this tour make it a total package.

the all time record tour as well as all time highest acclaimed tour.

That would be great only she takes a break ala S&S. Sort of like stoping in March and come back in July. She will need a break so that the new audiences in the summer can get a refreshed M and not a tired/sick one.

More opening acts confirmed:

Kaytranada in Detroit and Vancouver.

Michael Diamond in Atlantic City, Saint Paul, Portland, Los Angeles, San Diego, and the first Toronto show.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's already known or true but have you recently checked the RHT wikipage?

They added 6 new dates in New Delhi, Lima, Rio, Sao Paulo, Cordoba and Bogota in April and May.

Hopefully that's true!

I don't know why she plays multiple cities in Argentina and Brasil and only Mexico City in Mexico...

Where on earth did those new dates come from? And why Córdoba, and not Buenos Aires? Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

But on the off chance that it's real, the only April date so far is New Delhi. Which means she could possible add other Asian dates like Mumbai, Singapore, Seoul and a couple of other Japan shows!

Didn't madonnaonline from Brasil say a long time ago she was going to Brasil?

Yes there's always been rumours about Brazil that haven't materialized but the rumours were so long ago and the cities don't match

http://www.papelpop.com/2015/06/madonna-no-brasil-belo-horizonte-porto-alegre-e-brasilia-estariam-disputando-show-da-rebel-heart/