April 10, 2016 New Delhi India Indira Gandhi Arena — — —
Leg 7 — South America
April 25, 2016 Lima Peru Coliseo Amauta — — —
April 27, 2016 Rio de Janeiro Brazil HSBC Arena — — —
May 2, 2016 São Paulo Allianz Parque — — —
May 5, 2016 Córdoba Argentina Orfeo Superdomo — — —
May 8, 2016 Bogotá Colombia Coliseo Cubierto el Campín

south america dates looks fine.

but one asian date in india after aussie tour?
its weird.
they should have more asian dates around the indian dates, and then it would make sense.

i hope it's true though.

i really urge madonna teams to add south american dates and more asian.

people love it so much.

the tour even has asian themes and latin gypsies section.

people need to be able to see them in those regions!!!

The new wiki dates are fake, the tour ends in brisbane in march according to live nation australia!

I don't want to argue with you, you have been very reliable and wonderful with youe info, but could it just be possible that LN Aus is not really "on The know" of The whole tour? Or that this is New plans aka changing The previous plan. :)

I know this is most likely fake but how AMAZING indeed it would be IF she would do more Asia like India for The first time. What a treat for her Asian fans to finally see her. :) and ofcourse a small stop in SA would be great too (though Im not sure would it be really worth it for only few dates financially atm).

We shall see!

Btw there's nothing about those dates in The wiki page anymore, but it does still say ending in May and 7 legs...

i keep getting impressions and feelings that madonna will be coming back to the us to do more shows next year.

i also get a sense that she might go to south america too.

its so weird that she only had one LA and Las vegas show each.

i feel that she would come back to the states to do more shows in LA, NY, and chicago and collect more grosses before june.

after april in south america, it would be a good time to do so.

anyone from south america?

are there any speculations or news going around there?

I heard something today that the Live Nation's Brazilian producer sent a proposal to her management. Arenas only. But they were not answered yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are some rumors from Croatian concert agency about touring in the EU next year, concert promoters are currently in negotiations to bring Madonna to Austria

From Drowned Madonna, they are reporting Madonna may perform in Israel.

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonna-in-talks-to-perform-in-israel/20151125

Some of them have also attended her concerts in order to review the setlist.

Huh? What's that about? Why don't they just check setlist.fm

Some of them have also attended her concerts in order to review the setlist.

Huh? What's that about? Why don't they just check setlist.fm

Because they want free tickets and free trips

I heard something today that the Live Nation's Brazilian producer sent a proposal to her management. Arenas only. But they were not answered yet.

Don't take my word on this because I'm not sure if it's true But I read on IG Madonna is too expensive for Brazil which means she wants a huge chunk of the money she makes or something and that's why she's not going to brazil. This tour is more then the MDNA one was that could be why she went then. But I heard only Arenas as well. But I really don't think she's going to Brazil she would of announced it before now. Also Monte had said a while back on his IG The tour ends in the end of March and basicly confirmed it.

Her skipping South America where she reigns supreme is tragic and a terrible decision.

People can pay and attend in droves... wherever she chooses to perform at.

No one has her record as far as consistency in playing stadiums here. Arenas would be easy breeze.

Bogotá, Lima, Santiago, Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rio, Porto Alegre and São Paulo would be sell outs.

well she's not going for some reason she has her reason i guess. Also she's going to Asia which she has never before i'm happy for those people, that have never go to see her.

There are some rumors from Croatian concert agency about touring in the EU next year, concert promoters are currently in negotiations to bring Madonna to Austria

In Serbia she can have 2 shows in B. Arena I'm sure.

Ugh Serbia give ha as much money as she wants and bring ha here gjghzpsc66fd740.gif

well she's not going for some reason she has her reason i guess. Also she's going to Asia which she has never before i'm happy for those people, that have never go to see her.

Because she's giving Asia and South America a go this time around. SA had their goes the last 2 times.