The REBEL HEART Tour itinerary and status summary

mtzlplk

I love how some people bored us to death for weeks "The tickets are not selling well", "She needs damage control", "They wanted to add new shows in between the first dates but the demand is too low"... And now the Rebel Heart tour has proven to be a success, the first shows were all sold out, reviews are extremely positive, the ticket demand is HUGE (according to Forbes), and new shows are being added in Asia and America...

Never doubt the power of the queen! :madonna2:

giphy.gif

I love how some people bored us to death for weeks "The tickets are not selling well", "She needs damage control", "They wanted to add new shows in between the first dates but the demand is too low"... And now the Rebel Heart tour has proven to be a success, the first shows were all sold out, reviews are extremely positive, the ticket demand is HUGE (according to Forbes), and new shows are being added in Asia and America...

Never doubt the power of the queen! :madonna2:

Tell me about it !!!! :lmao::lmao:

Now they're keeping very quiet, aren't they? If you go into the UK Thread it's a picture of doom and gloom. "But U2 are doing more shows in one city blah blah", who cares? They're not taking their tour to Asia and Oceania, for starters.

And they don't have nearly as expensive ticket prices, now taking $2m per show on average down from $6.5m. Point is the same things they are saying about the UK dates they said in regards to the postponement of the first five NA gigs and NA dates in general. According to the logic of: "If every single ticket isn't gone 6 months in advance it means she won't have a hit tour in the end"

Officially confirmed by Madonna.com:

10 January - AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX

12 January - Toyota Center, Houston, TX

14 January - BOK Center, Tulsa, OK

16 January - KFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY

18 January - Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN

4 February - Taipei Arena, Taipei, Taiwan

13 February - Saitama Super Arena, Tokyo, Japan

KFC yum center?! :1251:

The Stockholm show is finally sold out!

It seems that only 17 AXS Platinum tickets are left for this show. All ordinary tickets and VIP packages have sold out.

Prices for Platinum are adjusted according to supply and demand, and the remaining tickets are priced $ 480-550. In the general ticket sale, these tickets would have cost $ 150.

A friend of mine who works at AT&T Mexico just received a promo to reserve tickets for January 7th so that confirms what was suspected for 2 Mexican concerts. I'll place the picture of the promo here but don't know how

Tell me about it !!!! :lmao::lmao:

Now they're keeping very quiet, aren't they? If you go into the UK Thread it's a picture of doom and gloom. "But U2 are doing more shows in one city blah blah", who cares? They're not taking their tour to Asia and Oceania, for starters.

And they don't have nearly as expensive ticket prices, now taking $2m per show on average down from $6.5m. Point is the same things they are saying about the UK dates they said in regards to the postponement of the first five NA gigs and NA dates in general. According to the logic of: "If every single ticket isn't gone 6 months in advance it means she won't have a hit tour in the end"

But why is she doing so little dates in former massive markets? NYC, LA, London.

I of course am happy the tour is so far doing great. But I'd like that explained to me. Usually she sells upwards of 90,000 tickets in NYC. And does 3-4 shows in LA. Not now. And there are big gaps between those dates so we know they were planning on bigger success there.

It's not a big deal but that's what people were pointing out and it still holds true now. She's selling out her shows, one at a time. Not 2-3 at a time like 2012. The tour will still gross very well regardless but idk how close it'll come to the last tour.

what does it change, seriously?

Nothing. People here just have a habit of painting any and everyone as a hater if they point out something as inert as lower demand in certain markets. All of a sudden diehards are haters. It's weird.

I want every Madonna tour to do well so I personally have no reason to not want her to usurp the MDNA Tour but I don't think that's going to happen this time. I hope she comes close though.

Nothing. People here just have a habit of painting any and everyone as a hater if they point out something as inert as lower demand in certain markets. All of a sudden diehards are haters. It's weird.

i give up....doesn't even worth making a discussion....

But why is she doing so little dates in former massive markets? NYC, LA, London.

I of course am happy the tour is so far doing great. But I'd like that explained to me. Usually she sells upwards of 90,000 tickets in NYC. And does 3-4 shows in LA. Not now. And there are big gaps between those dates so we know they were planning on bigger success there.

It's not a big deal but that's what people were pointing out and it still holds true now. She's selling out her shows, one at a time. Not 2-3 at a time like 2012. The tour will still gross very well regardless but idk how close it'll come to the last tour.

Did you ever think that she didn't want to do more shows? I think the gaps are to better pace things and give her a rest so she doesn't burn out before she hits Asia and Australia because this time there would be riots if she backed out of those.

Prices for the NA arena shows are back to Confessions level also, not MDNA, so she will make the same with fewer dates.

Did you ever think that she didn't want to do more shows? I think the gaps are to better pace things and give her a rest so she doesn't burn out before she hits Asia and Australia because this time there would be riots if she backed out of those.

I agree with this.The MDNA tour was so long and grueling.Madonna confessed that she would be in her dressing room,crying sometimes because she was so exhausted and tired.Maybe this time,she simply wanted more time to rest between dates?

^ I don't believe that. Live Nation (and Madonna) probably wanted back-to-back dates in most cities because it costs more to move around than to have the production in one city. Most people may not realize this, but when you are touring you are paying EVERY DAY for your tour staff, not just the days they perform/move the stage/etc. It's expensive to do a 6 month+ tour and you want more dates to make it worth it.

Just look at Europe - nearly all dates that sold well got 2 nights back to back. Asia is looking that way too.

There are definite gaps in NA and Europe where a second date was planned - Chicago, San Jose, possibly Denmark - but didn't materialize due to softer sales. It's probably a holdover from the MDNA press (very late starts, the darker themes), high prices and that she's been touring consistently every 2-3 years so demand is softer.

A gap of one day between cities in NA and Europe make sense because the tour is arranged geographically and distances are smaller than in Asia, where there is a 2 day gap between cities to allow for equipment transport over a greater distance and jetlag from the travel.

That's she getting amazing reviews for this tour and the show is warmer and more interactive this time will bode well for her next tour. The die-hards will always want to see Madonna but my impression was that the general public and casual fans were turned off by MDNA, and RH should restore some of the lost demand there for future tours.

Prices for the NA arena shows are back to Confessions level also, not MDNA, so she will make the same with fewer dates.

Cmon dont be blind , even madonna knowd that and for sure this is the reason of the warmer show she made

Come on now. Lol

I'm hearing rumors that Esther may come back for a couple more shows in NYC. :wow: Those shows would easily sell out fast this time riding off the great buzz from this tour's critical acclaim and strong word of mouth. Make it happen Guy!

I don't see what's so unreasonable about rebelvvv's theory? The woman was sick, grumpy, starting late and even cutting shows short by the end of MDNA. This tour is going to be just as long as that one was. Perhaps they really did add more gaps to give her rest time. It's really not that far fetched when you consider her condition by the end of MDNA. I don't find it weird to discuss these things and reasons for less dates etc but what I find weird is the group of people here that ALWAYS assume the worst possible scenario for everything. A month ago some of us here have her playing county fairs in 2018 because she didn't sell out 7 nights in NYC or London etc......sorry, I just find it ridiculous that if she doesn't sell out a week in one venue because she has in the past that means she's a flop and her career is in danger. It's just stupid! Most people would KILL for Madonnas numbers for RH so far.

that would be totally fabulous. about i'm like when??

she has to be abroad until next march.

I'm hearing rumors that Esther may come back for a couple more shows in NYC. :wow: Those shows would easily sell out fast this time riding off the great buzz from this tour's critical acclaim and strong word of mouth. Make it happen Guy!

the critical acclaim and the reaction and reputation from general public as well as die-hard fans this time are simply marvellous and astounding.

why not making this tour an all time record tour?

it's a great chance and take a chance, madonna!

it could get close to the one of stick and sweet tour at least.

let's extend this to next may so that she could get one of the highest grossing tours as well as the highest acclaimed tour.

after doing shows down under in march, she might do more shows in south america in april and extend to more ny and us shows in may and eventually end there.

then this tour make it a total package.

the all time record tour as well as all time highest acclaimed tour.

Edited by palladium75

its much less tiring and less expensive to stay in the same city and do multiple shows.

We are not saying its a flop or wathever , but cmon , only one show in LA , one of the biggest city in usa and where she has a house and can rest.

its much less tiring and less expensive to stay in the same city and do multiple shows.

We are not saying its a flop or wathever , but cmon , only one show in LA , one of the biggest city in usa and where she has a house and can rest.

that's why she needs to come back and do more us shows next year after aussie tour.

this tour owns highly acclaimed critics and people love it.

she needs to get back due to high demand.

Edited by palladium75

^ I don't believe that. Live Nation (and Madonna) probably wanted back-to-back dates in most cities because it costs more to move around than to have the production in one city. Most people may not realize this, but when you are touring you are paying EVERY DAY for your tour staff, not just the days they perform/move the stage/etc. It's expensive to do a 6 month+ tour and you want more dates to make it worth it.

Duh, Live Nation wants this. I doubt Madonna wants this though. MOST artists want to do as few shows as possible and make the most money for each. Recovering expenses is up to the touring company, and that's where compromise comes in.

Cmon dont be blind , even madonna knowd that and for sure this is the reason of the warmer show she made

No, Madonna's show is warmer because she's in a happier place in her life. Come on people! Looking back, even Confessions was very guarded in what she said during her shows, S&S was when her marriage was breaking down, MDNA was in a place of bitterness, and now she can just embrace her past and be Madonna again with her best album and era in years, messy releases aside.

I'm gonna be so poor. :wow:

A month ago some of us here have her playing county fairs in 2018 because she didn't sell out 7 nights in NYC or London etc......sorry, I just find it ridiculous that if she doesn't sell out a week in one venue because she has in the past that means she's a flop and her career is in danger. It's just stupid! Most people would KILL for Madonnas numbers for RH so far.

:dead: Seriously. They're probably also purposely doing fewer dates per city to keep demand up. She's toured a lot in the last decade.

Hmmm......a few days after the DC show, I got a survey about the whole experience and one of the questions was "if the RHT comes back to DC, will you attend again".......now that you are hearing things, it makes me wonder if perhaps next year she may go back to a few NA locations. I so hope this will happen!!!