Nov 5 - Koln, Germany - added
Nov 7 - Prague, Czech Republic
Nov 8 - Prague, Czech Republic - added
Nov 10 - Berlin, Germany - SOLD OUT
Nov 11 - Berlin, Germany - added
Nov 14 - Stockholm, Sweden
Nov 16 - Herning, Denmark
Nov 19 - Turin, Italy - added
Nov 21 - Turin, Italy - SOLD OUT (3 minutes)
Nov 22 - Turin, Italy - added SOLD OUT
Nov 24 - Barcelona, Spain
Nov 25 - Barcelona, Spain - added
Nov 28 - Antwerp, Belgium
Nov 29 - Mannheim, Germany - added
Dec 1 - London, England
Dec 2 - London, England - added
Dec 5 - Amsterdam, Holland - SOLD OUT
Dec 6 - Amsterdam, Holland - added
Dec 9 - Paris, France - SOLD OUT (5 minutes)
Dec 10 - Paris, France - added SOLD OUT
Dec 12 - Zurich, Switzerland - added
Dec 14 - Manchester, England
Dec 16 - Birmingham, England
Dec 20 - Glasgow, Scotland
NORTH AMERICA
Jan 20 - Miami, Florida
Jan 23 - Miami, Florida - added
Jan 24 - Atlanta, Georgia
Jan 27 - San Juan, Puerto Rico
Jan 28 - San Juan, Puerto Rico - added
AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND (8 dates)
Mar 05 - Auckland, New Zealand
Mar 06 - Auckland, New Zealand
Mar 12 - Melbourne, Australia
Mar 13 - Melbourne, Australia
Mar 19 - Sydney, Australia
Mar 20 - Sydney, Australia
Mar 26 - Brisbane, Australia
Mar 27 - Brisbane, Australia

so this is it so far today?

Guest Rachelle of London

A lot of them "sold out" then recently more tickets have gone on sale like the first London show. I think it just meant that the first initial batch have sold out

Still can't believe there's so few shows in NY, LA and Vegas. Will more be added? Especially none in Texas. She should have gone to Texas!

Still can't believe there's so few shows in NY, LA and Vegas. Will more be added? Especially none in Texas. She should have gone to Texas!

I am very suprised there is only one LA show. That's usually a big market for her and she usually does 3-4 shows.

I am very suprised there is only one LA show. That's usually a big market for her and she usually does 3-4 shows.

I think it took them by surprise too, that's probably why they added the San Diego show on the 29th, i'm sure they expected a second LA show on that date...

Are the prices really that much higher in the US this time around to make such a difference?

I think it's lack of hype, i don't believe it's due to the lack of hits, MDNA didn't have a hit either(i know technically it did, but i doubt GMAYL made the GP want to see her show)...

A big performance on national television could do the trick i believe...i'm sure most shows will be sold out in the end...

Guest bluejean

A big performance on national television could do the trick i believe...

Um, she did this already multiple times.

Guest Rachelle of London

Over saturation and high ticket prices are to blame. The GP doesn't know the difference between all these tours, some people in the LA, NYC, Vegas areas already shelled out hundreds of dollars to see her less than 3 years ago, they probably will buy tickets on the next tour when a longer period has elapsed. Not everyone has or is willing to spend $400 on a Madonna ticket every 2/3 years. The San Diego date was a smart move from LN. However, gutted there isn't a Texan date.

Um, she did this already multiple times.

I meant promoting the tour and not the album(kinda like the 93 VMA's or the Superbowl), i'm sure she will do something, she did Ellen during the MDNA tour, 20/20 during RIT...i doubt she's even worried about it, personally i'm excited to see what she'll come out with this time, she's the ultimate performer, and even with the market saturation, im sure the RH tour will make huge numbers...

I'm sure when first show kicks off and it has a set list that will please GP, it will sell, possibly more dates will be added. GP want hits and she is known to focus on new material.

Over saturation and high ticket prices are to blame. The GP doesn't know the difference between all these tours, some people in the LA, NYC, Vegas areas already shelled out hundreds of dollars to see her less than 3 years ago, they probably will buy tickets on the next tour when a longer period has elapsed. Not everyone has or is willing to spend $400 on a Madonna ticket every 2/3 years. The San Diego date was a smart move from LN. However, gutted there isn't a Texan date.

I agree with all of this! As a hardcore fan, even I find it a struggle to keep coming up with this sort of money every 2/3 years!!

You simply can't expect your average person to be as willing, especially when most casual fans and curious members of the general public have had ample opportunity to catch Madonna live in the past 14/15 years!

Atlanta Georgia is the first North American date after she returns from her break. I keep seeing it listed here after Miami but Atlanta is actually January 20th. Just a heads up.

its kind of amazing she sells as many tickets now after over saturating so many places and with some countries' ticket prices.

did u2 tour recently before their new one? or did they have a longer break than MDNA or just not play a lot in the US? because those guys keep selling.. and i don't think they're that cheap

U2 still slaying. And they aren't cheap.

1 U2
The Forum
Inglewood, Calif.
May 26-June 3
$9,886,540
83,505/83,505
5/5

I don't like that Guy is putting Madonna to compete with them.

Edited by Newman

The lack of hits is definitely a huge factor too.

4 minutes is one of her biggest global smash. Give it 2 Me was a hit in Europe.

MDNA Tour at least had the Superbowl.

I agree, she needs a BIG performance at VMA's. I hope those dates have been rescheduled for a good reason.

maybe its been a while since U2 went to the US (you said their tour ended in 2011 but it was so long, maybe they went to the US in 2010 or 2009.)

Just checked, leg 3 of the tour ended in the US, i think it was August.

They played arenas and stadiums...

I like them and saw them live in 2006 but i'm surprised by the huge demand there is for their shows now..8 MSG, 8 Forums, 4 in Vegas..

It's pointless to compare their tour with M:s...

The RH tour is going to make big numbers too, i'm already imagening the meltdowns if the tour ends up grossing a bit less than MDNA, even if it grosses $300M

its kind of amazing she sells as many tickets now after over saturating so many places and with some countries' ticket prices.

did u2 tour recently before their new one? or did they have a longer break than MDNA or just not play a lot in the US? because those guys keep selling.. and i don't think they're that cheap

U2 always plays the old hits and that's what GP likes and they are a rock band. Rock band tend to sell out everytime cause you know they'll play the hits!

I swear to God I didnt know U2 were so popular until I saw their touring figures.

i don't even like much of their music (except for beautiful day..)

there are so many rock (and even metal) bands i prefer to them. also always thought it was random how they sold so many tickets.. i know they put on huge productions like "the claw" etc though and i know that gives them a lot of attention, but..

also, even though i don't like the idea of pushing music to people like they did on iTunes, it did make people listen to their new stuff. i haven't seen an ipad/ipod/iphone that didn't have their new album.. that probably worked too. if it was a good album anyway

Do you think they will announce any more North American shows or is that it I wonder?

There's still room in the schedule for another half a dozen second shows (Washington, Quebec, Chicago, Vancouver, San Jose & Las Vegas), when you discount Fridays and days off between cities.....