The REBEL HEART Tour itinerary and status summary

mtzlplk

Got my tickets for Mannheim! ... I got the best tickets ever for a M-concert - Block 203 2nd row --- and it's my hometown!!!!!

:Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball:

Still, they decided to add a show in Mannheim on the day after the Antwerp show...

True, but that's different to playing three shows in a row.

I'm not familiar with the arena in Mannheim. But it seems like an unusual choice. I think there must be some incentive for her playing there. What made me wonder was some part in the announcement that her show was marking the highlight of the celebrations of 10 years of SAP Arena Mannheim. Maybe they waived the rental fee to make this happen/profitable?

I'm not familiar with the arena in Mannheim. But it seems like an unusual choice. I think there must be some incentive for her playing there. What made me wonder was some part in the announcement that her show was marking the highlight of the celebrations of 10 years of SAP Arena Mannheim. Maybe they waived the rental fee to make this happen/profitable?

and it is a small venue - this has to be great!

Guest bluejean

Quebec City announced today. Sept 21st.

As much as I'd like to do Montreal or Miami I'm SUPER tempted to do this show. I've never been to Quebec City and it looks super cute. Would love an excuse to visit!

As much as I'd like to do Montreal or Miami I'm SUPER tempted to do this show. I've never been to Quebec City and it looks super cute. Would love an excuse to visit!

Let's go together, then !

It is. I was there back in 2013 and it's a great little city. Loved it.

Quebec, September 21 added...

Im sure it will sell out fast and a second show will be added on the 22nd.

Guest Hunterlas

Im still waiting for a second Chicago night.... although there are still good seats available at TicketMaster and over 500 seats available on the resale section. Ouch.

Im still waiting for a second Chicago night.... although there are still good seats available at TicketMaster and over 500 seats available on the resale section. Ouch.

Good seats still available for Chicago? I must be looking at the wrong map . either that or my idea of a good seat is quite different to yours . (Excluding resale of course because I don't think the promoter would count those because they have been sold and the have collected their money for them already) I am sure people are waiting for a second show to get good seats. Let's hope they do put on a second show.

Guest Hunterlas

How many shows you going to Cunty Hunty?

...as now? 7 shows, but will buy another ticket if the Chicago second night happens. In what city will I get to meet you?!

...either that or my idea of a good seat is quite different to yours . (Excluding resale of course because I don't think the promoter would count those because they have been sold and the have collected their money for them already).

Dude, dont play that game with me, 5 out of my 7 tickets are for seats right against the runway... they are as good as they get. Im talking about good tickets for what the avergare concert goer expects. I was just offerered sec 113 at Ticketmaster. For an average concert goer that IS a great section. And yes, all those 500 tickets on the resale section are already money on the promoters pocket but sadly, is used as an indication of what the demand is.

Dont get me wrong though, I want this second night to happen as bad as you do... and like you, hope it will happen. Time will tell.

Fingers crossed.

Guest bluejean

In what city will I get to meet you?!

I don't know. What city do you have a spare ticket against the catwalk for? :chuckle:

I was just offerered sec 113 at Ticketmaster. For an average concert goer that IS a great section.

Oh OK i was looking at the interactivity map. Yes there are tix in 113 and 121 but right at the back. I would have thought the general public would think $373 for tix at the back of that section was a lot, but that's just me.

Sounds like you have amazing tix! Bring on the concerts!!!!

Guest bluejean

Yes they would think that. With that catwalk extending so far out I think it's fair to charge that for all floor tickets but in the elevated parts at the back is crazy.

• 4 weeks later...

updated with the switch... hmmm... she will be in North America end of January, that's very near the Grammys, right? Could she insert South American dates before going to AustralAsia?