The REBEL HEART Tour itinerary and status summary

mtzlplk

They could better cancel the second show of Amsterdam!

Sellings aren't good

HUH???? More than 60 percent is already sold! So what kind of crap are you talking about. It's more than 8 months away... that show will be a sell-out too! Lady Gaga had a half empty arena last year!

HUH???? More than 60 percent is already sold! So what kind of crap are you talking about. It's more than 8 months away... that show will be a sell-out too! Lady Gaga had a half empty arena last year!

Haha sorry! Lady Gaga is crap, that's why the arena was half empty.

Saw the show in Antwerp and it was just the worst concert i've ever seen

Quite strange that until mdna she sold out in minutes and now she is not struggling but taking a normal time no sell

People finally understood that she wont play the hits

Did it take them 14 years? :1251:

I love how those stupid negative stories have suddenly stopped.

The tour is already a success and will be the biggest tour by a female artist in the 2015-2016 season and don't you fucking wankers ever forget it and that includes some of her so-called "fans".

I love how those stupid negative stories have suddenly stopped.

The tour is already a success and will be the biggest tour by a female artist in the 2015-2016 season

:clap: :clap:

so it still remains 46 dates only... I am quite sure MADONNA's camp is now highly considering South America again...

Hopefully!!! :wow:

I want to sing Devil Pray in Colombia.

• 2 weeks later...

A third show has been added in Turin on 19 November. :)

The ICON pre-sale starts tomorrow, with tickets going on general sale on Thursday.

Are they considering both legs of S&S as 2 separate tours?

I thought it was. This is the 4th tour, IMO. Knowing Madonna, i doubt she missed the chance of fulfilling the contract faster, after she decided to take S&S further.

Congrats for the Turin sold out! :clap:

And I checked the 2nd Paris show, there's only ONE ticket left (cat 3), all is sold out.

1428933047-1.jpg

You see, it's not selling everywhere as slow as some say! :clap:

I thought it was. This is the 4th tour, IMO. Knowing Madonna, i doubt she missed the chance of fulfilling the contract faster, after she decided to take S&S further.

There was talk recently that S&S 2.0 was negotiated into the contract - she still has one more tour to go after this one. If it counted as two separate tours, then the grosses would be reported separately (i.e. it wouldn't be billed as the most successful tour ever by a solo artist etc. etc.). Additionally, even if Madonna/Guy tried to claim that it was a separate tour (unlikely, IMO), LN would object to the fact that it was identical to the previous tour in every respect other than the replacement of three songs on the set list. There would almost certainly be a stipulation in the contract for a minimum number of shows per tour, and does anyone really believe that LN would consider 27 shows to constitute a fully blown world tour? Even Guy responded to enquiries from fans about filming the show in 2009 that "we've already filmed this show" (indicating that he viewed it as part of the original tour).