“Bitch, I’m Madonna” will have a video if…

Did you not see my parts about having a killer production and a solid foundation?

I just feel like they could end it with Who do you think you are? and go right to the drop and it would be really good. The BIM being unnecessary, in my opinion. Unless to identify her to younger listeners who might not know who she is. . .?

Did you not see my parts about having a killer production and a solid foundation?

I just feel like they could end it with Who do you think you are? and go right to the drop and it would be really good. The BIM being unnecessary, in my opinion. Unless to identify her to younger listeners who might not know who she is. . .?

Bitch, I'm Madonna is the soul of the track. It's the whole point of the song.

Not to mention that when Madonna and Diplo made the song together that was the verse she threw out that started it all.

You want to strip the song of its soul.

Guest Rachelle of London

Saying that Bitch I'm Madonna would be better without the "Bitch I'm Madonna" line has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard this era :lmao:

Even worse than Rebel Heart is not gonna be played in gay clubs cos it has rap on it? :lmao:

Even worse than Rebel Heart is not gonna be played in gay clubs cos it has rap on it? :lmao:

Well I think "Roar/California Gurls/Celebration are what Madonna should do to re-connect with the public" took the cake :rosey:

Guest Rachelle of London

Well I think "Roar/California Gurls/Celebration are what Madonna should do to re-connect with the public" took the cake :rosey:

You handled that amazing BTW! I was full of expletives, I had to log off :dead:

I know a lot of the old farts hate this song. BUT EVERYONE LOVES IT!! Especially the younger crew, or people that aren't really into Madonna. This song has IMPACT! End of story. LFL (while an amazing song) was NOT LEAD SINGLE material AT ALL (hence the performance...hurt the album too)

BIM needs to be out NOW

I know a lot of the old farts hate this song. BUT EVERYONE LOVES IT!! Especially the younger crew, or people that aren't really into Madonna. This song has IMPACT! End of story. LFL (while an amazing song) was NOT LEAD SINGLE material AT ALL (hence the performance...hurt the album too)

BIM needs to be out NOW

BIM would have done awesome on streaming as well, because it already is the second most streamed song from the record. Which would have helped the album in general on streaming platforms.

Sure knows she needs all the help she can get in that area considering that seems to be keeping her from going #1 in several markets.