hilarious italian interview!

Guest Hunterlas

"Just drink"

Hahahahhahhahahhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahabahabahahhahahahhahahhahhahahha

My heart goes out to the poor girl!

Poor M! Such a stupid interviewer (I know her for her previous works and I once appreciated her) and such a poor interview... She seemed very relaxed so it came out in a sort of funny way... But those questions? And what about the videos from MDNA? Sometimes I'm ashamed of being Italian... but then I think at the lame show which this interview is taken from and I realize that everything is in its right place (Radiohead).

Loved to see Her so joyful!

Guest Hunterlas

It was like watching Animal Planet and seeing the lion about to attack the little deer and there is nothing you can do about it, you just debate between watching or looking away LMAO

Lmfao "just drink"

Is this the new "look it up"? :p

Fun interview anyway, I'm very glad it was subtitled and not dubbed. The MDNA clips were so distracting though . . .

M liked that girl. And it showed. I think it's because although the girl was clearly happy and honoured to be there she wasn't completely intimidated and she carried out the interview like a chat. Especially the end where she dared to suggest they drink together. Loved it.

Say what u want, but this girl was not scared of her...I Think she appreciated that.

This!

Beautiful smart girl

I love Lucilla, she's worked for years on music TV channels interviewing just about everyone

Madonna looks fantastic