Madonna on Jonathan Ross - tonight! [new thread]

Doesn't Madonna never have close ups. I swear I've heard she doesn't allow it!

she has some closeups and with HD, it's really not needed... but the shots during the performance are quite panoramic

which remix is that? has it been released?

It's a full-vocal edit of the Offer Nissim Living for Drums mix, which wasn't approved for commercial release. Nonetheless, it was uploaded onto Madonna's official YouTube channel.

Loved the remix performance! I think it was even better than the Le Grand Journal one!

To think she did THIS 1 day after a LFL performance with a completely different choreo! :dramatic:

my only critique of the LFL performance is the bit where she has to put her mic in her top- i think it looks a bit awkward and its not a smooth transition into her dance breakdown- I've noticed this on the previous two tv performances as well.

It's a full-vocal edit of the Offer Nissim Living for Drums mix, which wasn't approved for commercial release. Nonetheless, it was uploaded onto Madonna's official YouTube channel.

shame, i want that one too...

Celebration album has gone back into UK charts as well and Rebel Heart is currently at number 1. That's good news.

She looked gorgeous,Like a work of art tonight. Beautiful.

And those female dancers HAVE to go on tour with her.

Edited by Lindyloo

my only critique of the LFL performance is the bit where she has to put her mic in her top- i think it looks a bit awkward and its not a smooth transition into her dance breakdown- I've noticed this on the previous two tv performances as well.

she's been doing that since DWT i think... most prominent during Hollywood 2003 with Britney and those other two

Guest whatatramp

UK iTunes Albums

#7 - Rebel Heart (Deluxe)

#12 - The Immaculate Collection

#67 - Celebration

#113 - Rebel Heart

#178 - Ray of Light

#196 - Confessions on a Dancefloor

:clap:

I just bought Macubia.com :fag:

The sit down outfit is giving me Cher vibes...take it or leave it I don't care, but she looked like a fabulous hag.

JR's questions were fucking lazy.

Madonna was very charming!

The performances were ace!

she's been doing that since DWT i think... most prominent during Hollywood 2003 with Britney and those other two

its not so much the putting her mic in her top, its just that with this routine i don't think it works as well and the transition is a little 'clunky'…once she is in the breakdown though she is FLAWLESS!

Guest whatatramp

UK iTunes Albums

#7 - Rebel Heart (Deluxe)

#12 - The Immaculate Collection

#67 - Celebration

#113 - Rebel Heart

#178 - Ray of Light

#196 - Confessions on a Dancefloor

:clap:

UK iTunes Singles

#59 - Living For Love

#90 - Ghosttown

Guest whatatramp

Jonathan's questions weren't great. Howard's interview was miles better, it's a shame because Jonathan & Madonna have chemistry. But I enjoyed it.

yeah I was hoping he was gonna show the ageism clip from the 1992 interview

Celebration album has gone back into UK charts as well and Rebel Heart is currently at number 1. That's good news.

She looked gorgeous,Like a work of art tonight. Beautiful.

And those female dancers HAVE to go on tour with her.

RH isn't number 1 it's number 7. But TIC up to #12.

LFL slight boost up to 59. GT new at #90