Madonna on Jonathan Ross - tonight! [new thread]

I just bought Macubia.com :fag:

The sit down outfit is giving me Cher vibes...take it or leave it I don't care, but she looked like a fabulous hag.

JR's questions were fucking lazy.

Madonna was very charming!

The performances were ace!

as soon as i saw people talking about macubia from her interview a few weeks ago i searched whois.net to see if someone registered it already :lmao:

ghosttown is the best performance imo and she really comes across as very charming in this interview :)

Anyone else said this on here? How amazing it was when Madonna said: "I do not take my queens for granted". :inlove: I love this bitch!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Both performances were great and so was the interview. I'm over LFL (at least I thought I was) but this may have been my favorite performance. She's a remix gal. That's a big part of Madonna and I'm so grateful she embraces more underground non/traditional choices like that. If you don't like her singing club remixes, get w/ the program! And it's a minimal dubby type one no less. Who else in mainstream pop does that at such a critical point as introducing the album when the song itself is relatively new? NO ONE.

And Ghosttown.. UHHH... just when you think it's gonna be some casual ballad attire she gives us Babylonian pop whore! :bedtimestorynyc::dramatic:

I'll tell you what else is fabulos -----> MNATION! You guys are the best. I knew if I waited a couple hours it would all be here for the taking. This place never lets me down. Why go anywhere else? Everything Madonna is RIGHT HERE. If I ever got flushed I think I'd throw myself off a building.

Madonna is working so hard this era. Remember during Confessions the routine of Hung Up was always pretty much the same (I LOVE me some Confessions, don't get me wrong. Flawless era) but to see how LFL is evolving, each performance sharply different. I can't wait for GHOSTTOWN remixes and maybe her reworking that too. It doesn't matter if that it doesn't happen, she's given so much already! Man I can't wait for the tour.

Full show. From madonnatv.com

Sorry if these have been posted .

And Johnathan Ross on Loose Women talking about the interview and of course all those bitches trying to be negative about it. " Oh there's an air of desperation in there ." " Oh she's cold " etc . I hate them !

Edited by Butter9

OMG this was the best interview ever :wow:

That was the best version of LFL, what was that mix? It was pretty good

Ghosttown is her best live performance since... well, Hollywood on Jonathan Ross

Dead @ the stand up comedian comment, that was always my joke about her. Dead @ the audience interaction part, very Graham Norton, no wonder that guy had been single for 15 years!

Madonna was her usual witty self. Mr Ross on the other hand.... He has an hour with the most famous pop star alive and he asked her some lame ass questions. I'd love to see her do a 2 hour interview one to one with no studio audience, just talk about her life,music,hopes,fears etc.

I'm sorry, I don't wanna sound like a broken record, but she is so fucking awesome! Omg,I can't! :cries:

Realizing that she is the only legendary icon that is still alive, out of all the ones on the top, makes it even more harder to bare!!! In a good way of course! But my god, she is just a God sent miracle! That is all to it!!

You know, when people were assuming she was "over" or too "old", truth is she is only getting younger! I love this because to me it's a fucking fact. Am I delusional? Hell no! It actually takes quite a lot of wisdom to see this for what it is!!!

I love you Madonna! ♡

It was a nice interview. She was so personable throughout the whole interview as Jonathan really knows how to connect with M. I just wished he asked her better questions. Their first interview was the height of Madonna backlash and Madonna gave so many though-provoking iconic answers. Their second interview was during the the AL interview and it was so refreshing seeing Madonna stand her ground with the chaos around her.

Anyways, both performances were pretty much perfect. I actually think this is the best performance of Ghosttown and LFL so far.

AWESOME live performance of "Ghosttown"! How was this NOT the first single?

Listen..I want to believe, the leaks made her rush and the 1st 6 songs released were the 6 that she felt were ready to put out there. Cos if they were all ready, I will never know how those 6 were chosen to represent the Album. Nothing wrong with them but the rest of the Album has so much better. Having chosen those 6, how did she not pick GhostTown, or if radio or charts, Illuminatti with Kanye, get him to do a little rap in the video? I don't know. She liked the message of L4L and Diplo is her boy so I guess that is why she chose that. It's not a bad song. The remix she has been performing makes it even better but it should never have been the first impression song of Rebel Heart having listened to 19 tracks and I still have 6 more to listen to when my super deluxe arrives.

Guest Sinisin

My fave part of the whole interview was when she spoke about family tbh

I have! she loves Madonna, her fave songs from HC & MDNA were Dance 2Night and Superstar :wow:

I luv your mum! Dance 2night is my HC Get Together, such a grower...yay!