Madonna on Jonathan Ross - tonight! [new thread]

Madonna chose the PERFECT first six to represent the album.

Everyone gets an opinion but those who feel otherwise are fucking wrong. #sorrynotsorry

This

itunes

GT 57

LFL 49

RH 4

IC 10

C 50

Amazon

3. Rebel Heart (Deluxe) (+9)

11. Rebel Heart (Super Deluxe) (+5)

23. Rebel Heart (Standard) (+13)

:wow:

:bow:

Not being funny but, is english your first language?

I am confused myself. I do not care what M said. I do not care how logical it appears to some. That is why I have been saying it is a matter of opinion. The fact that Madonna said in an interview that three of those 6 are her faves does not mean they were the three best choices to release. I don't understand the logic of linking one with another. The whole point of the debate is, me disagreeing with their choice of 6 songs and as my English expressed, preferring to believe those were the only 6 ready. I did not claim to know that they were indeed the only 6 ready and neither can anyone claim everything was ready because she did say even after we got the 6 that she was still making the record. So, maybe some were not ready. It is a difference of opinions. There is no fact or logic or science to it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Instead of having an English lesson let's get back on track....

Jonathan Ross.... Everyone and when I say everyone is loving Madonna this morning. These sort of interviews are gold for M. Gold.

but a little bit late, and <i´m not talking about the charts...I mean, the cape incident seems two weeks ago! what I need now is madonna talking about the new video, posible promo, and tour...again, I know we are not the average public

Guest Rachelle of London

Promise people are still discussing the cape incident the daily mail still have it up on their front page online. Only Madonna!

The interview was exactly what the UK needed from M..to see her wit, intelligence, warmth and cheekiness.

I loved her English accent impressions :laugh:

Mar1420152208gorgesmall.gif

I hear one of those loose women tweeted she is in awe of Madonna and jealous of her arms. Wasn't she just bitching, before the interview aired? I need to read more reactions. So far, I only have DailyFail. Telegraph. And that 7 reasons we loved Madonna that other publications are stealing.

Lots of positive reviews here in the UK for the interview. She looked great, very down to earth and the performances were great. I just wish we had a bit more of M on British tv :(

Lots of positive reviews here in the UK for the interview. She looked great, very down to earth and the performances were great. I just wish we had a bit more of M on British tv :(

TearsInHeaven, I watch a lot of your shows on UK TV and would love that too. Would love to see her again on Graham Norton and also on Chatty man. Notice also how only Madonna can get a talk show to feature her alone. Also loved her interview back in the day with Michael Parkinson.

Promise people are still discussing the cape incident the daily mail still have it up on their front page online. Only Madonna!

but not us! I was tlaking about us: what I want now is an interview that ask her about Howatd stern´s interview and some of the topics that she answered there

i can't stand chatty man but graham didn't really work for M, so maybe he'd be better for her.. that said, i still think the best thing is air a mini documentary of her work, how she makes her album, creates her concepts for her tours, something like that. i know it's part of the mystery too but just a few glimpses would be amazing. show she works on her album and doesn't phone it in like rihanna, britney, etc

why is guy or someone else not uploading her performances on youtube? if they are not allowed because of legal rights then why not ask the channels to upload it? all stars do it. get the streams. get the attention to her GOOD performances!

Finally got to watch the entire show and loved it. Madonna was yet again charming, honest and witty. Never puts her exes or other artist's down and talks so intelligently. Plus she looked beautiful and the performances were fantastic.

It's the most luxurious era for me. All these interviews / performances with new outfits each time ! We're being spoiled !

Loved what she had to say about Joni Mitchell.

She's so open to different interpretations, she's so wise.

Yes, very smart and thoughtful response. Also, love how she keeps respecting those who have heavily criticised her in the past. If she admires someone, she does not let their previous bad comments about her infulence her. Something very rare and also hard to do.