Madonna on Jonathan Ross - tonight! [new thread]

Listen..I want to believe, the leaks made her rush and the 1st 6 songs released were the 6 that she felt were ready to put out there. Cos if they were all ready, I will never know how those 6 were chosen to represent the Album. Nothing wrong with them but the rest of the Album has so much better. Having chosen those 6, how did she not pick GhostTown, or if radio or charts, Illuminatti with Kanye, get him to do a little rap in the video? I don't know. She liked the message of L4L and Diplo is her boy so I guess that is why she chose that. It's not a bad song. The remix she has been performing makes it even better but it should never have been the first impression song of Rebel Heart having listened to 19 tracks and I still have 6 more to listen to when my super deluxe arrives.

Madonna has said that Devil Pray, Ghosttown and Unapologetic Bitch are her favorites on the record. It seems pretty obvious and logical that they place all the catchiest songs at the beginning of the record. I don't like believe that they just decided to release those 6 because they were the only "ready" tracks. Her albums are always front-loaded with single-worthy tracks and it's the same situation this time.

And I don't know how anyone can see Ghosttown as a potential lead single. Yes it's one of the best songs on the album but it doesn't scream "first single".

Madonna has said that Devil Pray, Ghosttown and Unapologetic Bitch are her favorites on the record. It seems pretty obvious and logical that they place all the catchiest songs at the beginning of the record. I don't like believe that they just decided to release those 6 because they were the only "ready" tracks. Her albums are always front-loaded with single-worthy tracks and it's the same situation this time.

And I don't know how anyone can see Ghosttown as a potential lead single. Yes it's one of the best songs on the album but it doesn't scream "first single".

Out of the 6, GT and Illuminati would be the singles I would choose. I don't see how out of all the songs they thought those six were single worthy. That's what I am saying. As is obvious, L4L didn't light up the radio. I am hoping Ghost Town will fare much better but I am ready to put money on it that HBC or BestNight featuring Drake or VVV will light up the radio.

Out of the 6, GT and Illuminati would be the singles I would choose. I don't see how out of all the songs they thought those six were single worthy. That's what I am saying. As is obvious, L4L didn't light up the radio. I am hoping Ghost Town will fare much better but I am ready to put money on it that HBC or BestNight featuring Drake or VVV will light up the radio.

LFL, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic and Bitch I'm Madonna are obviously the most anthemic tracks and I don't think this is a matter of opinion. Again, the first 6 tracks are rightfully chosen and they are not randomly/forcefully placed. 3 heart songs and 3 rebel songs. Perfect representation of the project.

Madonna chose the PERFECT first six to represent the album.

Everyone gets an opinion but those who feel otherwise are fucking wrong. #sorrynotsorry

Thank you.

Actually I think the best first single would ve been Hold Tight: anthemic yet modern pop and with great lyrics. There is a smth very grabbing about it and I think it sounds like a hit just like Ghosttown. This or Ghosttown would ve made the best lead in my view.

LFL, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic and Bitch I'm Madonna are obviously the most anthemic tracks and I don't think this is a matter of opinion. Again, the first 6 tracks are rightfully chosen and they are not randomly/forcefully placed. 3 heart songs and 3 rebel songs. Perfect representation of the project.

Thank you.

Your first problem is not thinking it is a matter of opinion. It is COMPLETELY a matter of opinion. You are going to have to deal with that. Just like I am dealing with your opinion that they are anthemic and the best choices. I could not disagree more. There are many like me. There are many like you. There are 3 better rebel songs. 3 better heart songs she could have chosen and to be honest, I think a majority of the reviews actually agree with me because very rarely do you see any of the 1st 6 released tracks as the stand out tracks on most reviews, except maybe for GT.

They simply were not the best six to put out into the universe announcing her first album in 3 years. They are mostly good/very good songs but there are GREAT songs on this album and they should have been released. Crying over spilled milk now..we move on...

The entire 19 track album could rest on the strength of "Ghosttown" and "Unapologetic Bitch". Fortunately, Madonna is better than that and so far has given us a total of 24 incredible officially released songs this era!

I like the first six songs... I think at least 3 are highlights and among the must hear (Ghosttown Devil Pray Unupologetic Bitch) 2 are good (LFL Illuminati) and 1 is questionable (BIM)...

I like the first six songs... I think at least 3 are highlights and among the must hear (Ghosttown Devil Pray Unupologetic Bitch) 2 are good (LFL Illuminati) and 1 is questionable (BIM)...

I like them too. GT.Illuminati.DevilPray would be my highlights. L4L & Unapologetic Bitch are good. I agree with you that BIM is questionable. Ok, on an album of 19 tracks but really should be given no prominence whatsoever when you look at the other tracks on the album.

Your first problem is not thinking it is a matter of opinion. It is COMPLETELY a matter of opinion. You are going to have to deal with that. Just like I am dealing with your opinion that they are anthemic and the best choices. I could not disagree more. There are many like me. There are many like you. There are 3 better rebel songs. 3 better heart songs she could have chosen and to be honest, I think a majority of the reviews actually agree with me because very rarely do you see any of the 1st 6 released tracks as the stand out tracks on most reviews, except maybe for GT.

They simply were not the best six to put out into the universe announcing her first album in 3 years. They are mostly good/very good songs but there are GREAT songs on this album and they should have been released. Crying over spilled milk now..we move on...

You are completely misunderstanding me and I don't even think the first 6 tracks are the best among the rest. What I'm saying is that 5 of the first 6 tracks have the most commercial appeal/anthemic quality and I think that is an objective statement. No one is saying that the remaining tracks are fillers (Hold Tight/Joan of Arc are also catchy) but you act like they just randomly picked those 6 to release. Again, M has said that Devil Pray/Ghosttown/Unapologetic Bitch are her favorite tracks and Living For Love was chosen to be the first single while BIM features Nicki Minaj which also attracks another fanbase. It's a very logical decision whether you like it or not.

Full show. From madonnatv.com

Sorry if these have been posted .

And Johnathan Ross on Loose Women talking about the interview and of course all those bitches trying to be negative about it. " Oh there's an air of desperation in there ." " Oh she's cold " etc . I hate them !

Christ, these bitches are vile jealous devils. Shame on Hunniford. Isn't that ugly one on the left famous for punching her ex husband? JR should have put them in their place but he kept going on about how good she was in the 80s and his gay men like her yawn.

You are completely misunderstanding me and I don't even think the first 6 tracks are the best among the rest. What I'm saying is that 5 of the first 6 tracks have the most commercial appeal/anthemic quality and I think that is an objective statement. No one is saying that the remaining tracks are fillers (Hold Tight/Joan of Arc are also catchy) but you act like they just randomly picked those 6 to release. Again, M has said that Devil Pray/Ghosttown/Unapologetic Bitch are her favorite tracks and Living For Love was chosen to be the first single while BIM features Nicki Minaj which also attracks another fanbase. It's a very logical decision whether you like it or not.

You don't seem to know the difference between the words subjective and objective. As M would say "look it up".

You don't seem to know the difference between the words subjective and objective. As M would say "look it up".

As M would say "Devil Pray, Ghosttown and Unapologetic Bitch are my favorites" and LFL is chosen as the first single and BIM features another mainstream artist. Nothing about this is subjective.

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
7 reasons everyone really loved Madonna on the Jonathan Ross Show

First published 01:05 Sunday 15 March 2015 in Entertainment News© by Press Association 2014

Tonight’s episode of the Jonathan Ross Show was indisputably ruled by one guest and one guest only – the Queen of Pop herself, Madonna. She breezed her way through the interview with total class and humility, giving a flawless performance at the end of the show.

And viewers loved her on Twitter. So why exactly were we all fawning over Madge? Here are seven very good reasons.

1. Her straight-talking, no-nonsense manner, for starters.

2. Not to mention her eternally youthful good looks.

3. We were also loving her impressively accurate British accent.

4. She summed up what “family” should mean pretty accurately, and we all applauded.

5. Maybe also because she’s got buckets of talent.

6. Or because she makes us hark back to our teenage obsession with her.

7. Or just because she’s one of the few remaining living legends of our time.

As M would say "Devil Pray, Ghosttown and Unapologetic Bitch are my favorites" and LFL is chosen as the first single and BIM features another mainstream artist. Nothing about this is subjective.

Not being funny but, is english your first language?