Madonna on Jonathan Ross - tonight! [new thread]

I think she came across as likeable and less stiff than usual in this interview. She genuinely seemed to be there to have a good time as well as promote her album. It seems she's really working on softening her image a bit in recent promo and the JR Show was no exception. Both performances for GT and LFL were fantastic.

Loads of positive comments on Twitter. Yeah there's the odd twat saying something foul but most of the tweets I've read have been really nice. 'Loving madonna' was trending earlier !

I preferred how she looked in the Italian interview and her GT performance was slightly better. The montage was good for catalogue sales. Hard to imagine people don't own those songs already.

i think that her coat in Itay made her stiff and that she had better connection with the crowd on Ross during Ghosttown.Also the direction and lights were better

RH isn't number 1 it's number 7. But TIC up to #12.

LFL slight boost up to 59. GT new at #90

t

On the radio 1 charts it is number one. Just checked it again. This is the main UK chart

Edited by Lindyloo

Omg, I think Ghosttown is becoming my favorite on the album and my favorite Midge single since probably Jump. That PERF.

Babes it's already in my all time Top 27 songs of cars...???

And as we all know I like to perf it like the Italia show where she walks towards the audience and looks at them chillingly. I do it on the street when I listen to it on my iPod YASSS???

That remix of L4L should have been the original. I love it. I keep saying it should not have been the lead single but I love that remix. If GhostTown is not repeatedly played on radio and a top 10 both sides of the atlantic, I am joining the cray crays in believing there is a big conspiracy to dethrone our girl.

Still pleased Loving Madonna was trending and I hope someone told her. She needs a hug. She can't always be super woman.

now you see what a charm offence can do ;) its not about changing yourself its just opening up & being relaxed and just real. it always works. she naturally has the charisma of a diva

Guest whatatramp

And as we all know I like to perf it like the Italia show where she walks towards the audience and looks at them chillingly. I do it on the street when I listen to it on my iPod YASSS???

:lmao: This reminds me last night I was walking home listening to HeartBreakCity and the wind was really bad and no one was around, it was so dramatic

hahaha. i do it. too.

:rotfl:

yeah I was hoping he was gonna show the ageism clip from the 1992 interview

Me too! When he mentioned the previous interviews I was waiting for it! :angry:

It seems she forgot about the American Life era interview with him, & the amount of time that has passed since the 90s til now, when he mentioned 13 years ago she was thinking of their first meeting. :laugh: